11

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

My heart feels so heavy just by telling Taehyung everything that happened. What I have witnessed.

I stare at him as I wait for him to respond or say anything but he was quiet as his gaze is simply soft while staring at me.

He sighs as he pulls me into an embrace, begins to caress the back of my head. "I'm so sorry you had to see that. You don't deserve to see that nor what Hoseok and Leilani did to you." His words simply make my lips quiver as my hazel eyes begin to weld up with tears.

I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, hiding myself in the crook of his neck, shaking as seeing Leilani die in front of me is on repeat in my head.

The blood growing bigger on her white shirt.

Her throat...

This is all too much to take in.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here." He comforts me. I nod my head as my tears fall and land onto Taehyungs black shirt. "I know your overwhelmed with everything that happened so how about you stay over at my place, like here? I assume that you might have a nightmare or something so I'll be here if you need me." I hesitantly nod my head as I slowly pull away from the embrace. He softly smiles at me while moving my bangs out from my wet cheeks.

He caresses my cheek before standing up and going to his closet. He comes out of his closet with a pair of black joggers and a white plain t-shirt. He hands it to me and motions me to go change in the bathroom. "I don't want you to sleep uncomfortable." He gently says. I nod as I make my way to his bathroom and change into his clothes.

Once done, I come out with my clothes neatly folded and instantly meet Taehyungs eyes. He has a soft smile placed on his lips while looking up and down at me in his clothes. "You look cute in my clothes." He says with a smile. I let out a nervous chuckle as I walk towards him and place my clothes on a chair that is in the corner of his room. I then sit next to him and let out a tired sigh. "Really... Thank you." I gently say as I turn to look at him but blink as I see that his eyes are already on me. He smiles once more and nods before motioning me to go under the covers.

I go under his blankets, laying down and feel comfortable in his bed. He walks towards the door and looks at me. "Goodnight." He softly says. I nod with a small smile and before he opens the door, he says my name. "Hazel." He says. I nod my head, wait for him to speak. "Why did the guy let you live?" He curiously ask. I shrug under the covers. "He was running behind me, probably plan to hurt me too." I answer him. "There was no guy behind you though." He confusedly says.

Funny. He was running right behind me. I saw him with both of my eyes.

"Ah sorry, was just curious but nothing to worry about. I'm glad your okay. Goodnight hazel." He says with a smile before opening the door, turning off the lights and almost closes the door behind him but before he can completely close the door , I stop him by calling out his name. "Tae." I quickly say, making him stop but turns around to look at me despite the lights are already turned off.

"What about the police? Wouldn't I have to testify?" I say with furrow brows and he turns on the light to look at me clearly. "I'm sure Hoseok called the police unless the guy got to him but I'll check on it and if you need to testify, we can worry about that tomorrow but for now, your shaken up so rest first okay?" He reassures me which I slowly nod as he gives me a comforting soft smile before turning off the light and completely closes the door.

I let out a sigh as I find a spot to make me feel comfortable which resulted me hugging one of his pillows.

My eyes look up at the dark ceiling as todays event begin to rewind in my head like a film. My eyes water, the fresh tears falling onto Taehyungs pillow.

Did the guy manage to kill Hoseok before running after me?

Why did the guy kill Leilani and tried to kill Hoseok?

What was Hoseok and Leilanis agreement?

Why did Leilani say it was their fault?

Why did they kiss when Leilani knew I liked him and he liked me back?

Why did he kiss her?

Why did the guys eyes look familiar?

What was the reason for the guy to kill Leilani and attempt to kill Hoseok?

Was he planning to kill me too?

Why did his eyes show anger and protection in them?

So many questions begin to take over my mind but it's too much for me in the moment. I am too overwhelmed and drained that I only hope sleep can make me escape from reality.

My eyes start to go heavy and I don't fight it as I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

hmmm... i think we are all curious about everything but hehe, it will unfold soon, but glad that tae was here to comfort hazel that she didn't deserve to see.

ask anything in the comments and thank you so much for reading this short chapter which i apologize loves. :)

. <3