3

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

"So tell me about yourself." Hoseok says as he takes a bite out of his kimchi egg skillet and looks at me with eyes full curiosity. I let out a chuckle. "What do you wanna know?" I ask him while taking a spoon out of my kimchi fried rice bowl.

He chews his food and takes a sip out of his sprite before speaking. "Have any family?" He ask. I nod my head. "Yea, my mom and dad though they are my foster parents." I tell him truthfully. He looks at me for a moment and nods. "Sorry." He apologizes but I shake your head and shrug my shoulders. "I'm not afraid to say it." I tell him with a smile. He nods while mirroring the smile I gave him.

"You?" I ask him. "Mom, dad, and my sister." He says. I nod while taking a sip out of my frappe coffee. "Okay, I'm guessing you don't really know what to say so I'll begin." He instantly says. "I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm 26 years old, I own a well known club. Live alone with Mickey and friends with two weirdos known as Taehyung and Leilani." I let out a chuckle due to the information he has shared with me. I nod my head while making eye contact with him.

"Kim Hazel. I'm 27 years old, I work as a physical therapist. I now live alone and I can only really say I'm friends with my self defense trainer." I tell him. He chuckles. "You don't do friends?" He questions but I shake my head. "I do but no one has really wanted to be friends with me." I answer truthfully. He looks at me confused but I shake my head, letting him know you don't want to talk about it.

"Well now you got us. Me, Taehyung, and Leilani." He says with a smile. I chuckle and nod my head. "Got it." I say happily. He lets out a small laugh as he puts his hand out. I look at him confused. "Phone number." He says. My mouth forms into an circle shape before nodding as I hand him my phone. He puts his phone number and calls himself. He hands me back my phone and takes out his own and answers the call. "Hello?" He playfully says. I playfully roll my eyes with a smile.

He hangs up the call and looks at me. "You now have my number so save it." He says with a wink and I laugh. "Will do." I say while taking another spoon of my kimchi fried rice bowl. He simply smiles as he eats his tteokbokki, the both of us eating the rest of our food while getting to know each other better.

Eating with Hoseok was cut off short due to him having to go to work and deal with a few matters. We both say goodbye as I enter my car and make my way to my place with a smile placed on my lips.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

My eyes slowly open due to the sound of my phone ringing. I uncross my arms that were crossed and sit up from my bed. I rub my eyes as I take my phone out from underneath my pillow. I check who was calling me and see it was a unknown number.

I plan to ignore it but I accidentally answer it. "Hazel?" I hear a female voice say. I furrow my brows in confusion. "Um?" Is all I say. The female on the other side of the phone lets out a chuckle. "Sorry, it's Leilani." My lips form into a circle shape. "My bad, I didn't recognize your voice." I nervously say.

"It's fine, I asked Hoseok for your number." Leilani says. I nod despite she can't see me. "Why did you need my number?" I ask her. "I wanted to hang out with you so we can get to know each other as I finally have a female friend to talk to unlike Taehyung and Hoseok." I laugh at her words.

"Sure, where do you wanna meet?" I ask as I slowly get off my bed. "Let's meet at a club. I'll send you the address." She says excitedly. I nod my head as I hang up and wait a bit until I get a text notification from Leilani.

I get the address and put down my phone as I quickly get ready to meet her.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

short & boring chapter i know but you guys must wait for the good stuff to come later

short & boring chapter i know but you guys must wait for the good stuff to come later. 😌

any thoughts on this mini chapter tho? don't be afraid to ask questions. :)

thank you for reading and look forward to better future updates. <3