27

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

Knowing that Taehyung wouldn't leave anything out in the open, I had to go back to my place and at least get something if Jungkook was definitely held hostage.

I quickly unlock the door and run past the kitchen but before entering the living room, my heart stops as I couldn't believe what was in front of me.

An unconscious Yoongi.

I quickly go by his side and put his body onto my lap. "Yoongi, wake up." I worriedly say as I shake him in a attempt to wake him up but he wouldn't budge, this worried me even more to the point where everything around me began to suffocate as I didn't want to believe I actually was losing him too.

My vision blurs as I try to shake him awake but nothing. Once my tears fell onto his black shirt, that's when I felt movement in my arms. I look down at Yoongi as he slowly opens his eyes and once he regains his vision, his eyes meet mine.

He doesn't move nor dare to look away but neither can I as I let out a relief sigh. "Thank god." I whisper out as I let out a small laugh. We both stare at each other for a bit more until Yoongi brings up his right hand and wipes my tears with the pad of his thumb. "You won't lose me." He gently says.

My heart aches as I hope I indeed don't lose him, not physically too but I find it hard to believe that he will leave too so to make sure, "Promise?" I softly ask him with a frown and he nods. "I promise to not leave you and stick with you, always." He promises as he takes out his pinky. I do the same in return and entwine my small pinky with his, connecting it together to make a promise.

"Now what happened?" I ask him. His gaze on me now avoids my eyes as he sits up from the ground, removing himself from my lap while holding his head, he doesn't say anything just quiet while not making any eye contact with me. "Yoongi?" I confusedly call out. My eyes follow his every move as he stands up and makes space between us both.

"I can't lie to you any longer." He lowly says as his back faces me. I stare at him confused as I slowly get up from the ground and simply stare the back of his head. "Lie to me? What are you talking about?" I confusedly ask him as I wait for him to answer but I was only met with silence.

Million thoughts begin to run in my head but I can't overthink the situation.

I was about to pinch myself on my hand until Yoongi breaks the icy silence. "Despite creating me, I actually had another mission. My main mission." He says as he lets out a sigh. "My main mission was to take your soul and when I got it, I will be able to feel, to be alive, to be human." Yoongi lowly explains.