6

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I walk down the stairs, being welcomed with an slightly empty living room, blank and empty walls. I sigh as I take out my phone to look at the time.

Should I miss one lesson with Jungkook to buy furniture?

I shake my head as I grab my key from the island table and walk out of my place, locking it behind me.

I unlock the car and get inside, buckling my seatbelt before turning on the engine. I pull out of the drive way and make my way to Jungkook.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I inhale and exhale a breath from your lips as I mentally prepare myself before I walk in the gym and see Jungkook waving goodbye to the people that have walked past me to leave the gym, assuming those may be other trainers or his students.

I nibble on my bottom lip as Jungkook smiles at me as I make my way towards him. I give him a smile and sigh as I sit next to him on the bench that is in the room. "You good haze?" I nod my head. "Liar. Come on and say it." I then instantly get off the bench and stand in front of him before going down on your knees, making Jungkook look at me confused.

"Um..." He says. I look up at him before looking down at the floor. "Can you come with me to buy furniture? I'm sorry to ask you but I need some help and opinions as I hate the emptiness inside there." I quickly say. I am met with silence so I slowly look up and see Jungkook trying to hold back his laughter.

"What's so funny?" I ask in confusion. This makes Jungkook burst into laughter. "I'm s-sorry but why did you go on your knees? I really thought you were going to do something el-" I instantly stand up and hit him on the arm, making Jungkook laugh even more as he lifts both of his hands up in defense. "Aish, why are you kids so dirty minded now days." I say while rubbing my temples with both of my pointer fingers.

"Sorry but what makes you think I have good opinions?" He ask as he puts his hands down, crossing both arms over his chest while looking at me. "Because I've seen your office and I like the way you styled it. All the black and silver aesthetic." I say while crossing my arms as well and look away, wanting to avoid his eye contact. Jungkook chuckles. "But what about training and work?" He ask.

I turn to look at him and sigh. "I sent a text to my colleague that I won't be coming in today so I can have today to buy stuff for my place. And who knows what I'll buy so I think I'll need you for that because you and your muscles." I tell him. Jungkook grins but nods. "Since I like you, I'll let us miss todays training." I give him an excited smile and nod my head.