37

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel ( tw : violence )

"So yea, you know what happened the next day with Leilani and Hoseok, and meeting your protecter for the first time." Taehyung says as he finishes explaining his point of view. I stare at him with hurt and betrayal as I didn't want to believe every word that came out of his mouth but everything he said just made sense and why things went fast between me and Hoseok and why he would be on his phone a lot.

He reported things between me and him to Taehyung.

"After Hoseok lost Uiilani, he was devastated, so devastated that he came to my place and punched me while you were up and sleeping in my room. I allowed him to because it was the best I can do to make it up to him after losing his person, his best friend which is why I lied to you when you saw the bruise on my face." Taehyung says while giving me an emotionless expression, as if he didn't feel bad anything that happened.

I let out a scoff as energy was beginning to leave me due to Taehyungs words and there is so much to take in that it was tiring me as I now stare at him, no longer recognizing him. "So you did all this because you want me?" I ask in disbelief which Taehyung nods.

All I wanted to do was cry but I couldn't cry right now. I look towards Jungkooks direction and see him look at me with teary eyes as all I can read was fear and pitiness as he had to sit down and listen to everything that came out of Taehyungs mouth as well.

Before I can look away from him, Taehyung harshly grabs my jaw, making me look at him again. "Don't. Look. At. Him." He sternly says but I let out a tired chuckle. "I'm not yours. After all, you are my half sibling so there's no way we can be together." I tiredly say.

I watch as my words angers Taehyung as he was about to raise his hand to slap me until a pale white veiny hand stops him, tightly gripping on his wrist. I look up and tears begin to weld up in my eyes as I see it's Yoongi.

He's here. Looking at him, I didn't feel any anger towards him, completely forgetting about what happened earlier. All I felt was relief and safe.

That's when I realize something...

My father words.

"Remember what I said hazel? Don't be with a guy that gives you butterflies but rather that makes you feel safe."

Yoongi didn't even need to hold my hand to realize that I felt safe with him. His presence itself made me feel safe and that's when I realized that I found someone that made me feel that warmth.

It wasn't Hoseok who made me feel nervous and gave me butterflies. It's been Yoongi all along. It was always him from the start when I first met him, when I first created him.

As I get out of my thoughts, my eyes widen as I see someone sprinting towards Yoongi. "Yoongi! Look out!" I yell out but my world freezes when blood begins to fall on the ground. The basement was filled with icy suffocating silence as Yoongi looks at the person who stabbed him with wide eyes. "Jimin?" He mumbles as he stumbles back but I can also see the person that stabbed Yoongi was stabbed as well as he stumbles back, his grey shirt begins to drenched in his blood.

"Your his protecter?" Yoongi ask him and the guy nods. "B-But..." Yoongi stutters as he starts to cough. The protecter to which I guess his name is Jimin, falls on his knees which makes Taehyung instantly run to his side as his hazel eyes begin to weld up with tears. "Jimin ah!" He yells out as he brings Jimin in his arms while Jimin begins to horribly cough up blood due to him being stabbed on his chest while Yoongi was only stabbed in his stomach.

"I did a good job right?" Jimin weakly says and Taehyung nods with tears escaping his eyes and landing onto Jimins shirt. I quickly look at Yoongi as he groans in pain but as he was about to untie me, I shake my head, making him stop and look at me confusedly but I motion him towards to Jungkook, wanting him to untie Jungkook first.

He looks at me as if I was serious but I give him pleading teary eyes which he simply nods with no question and goes to help Jungkook out of the thick ropes. I smile at Jungkook who looks at me when he's out of the ropes and I mouth him to run which I noticed he was hesitant but I give him a reassuring smile.

Jungkook nods and before he leaves, Yoongi stops him by grabbing his arm and whispers something in his ear. He looks at Yoongi worriedly but I can see Yoongi say 'please, for her' to him which Jungkook nods and quickly goes up the basement and leaves.

Yoongi then quickly goes to my side and unties the thick ropes. He then helps me up the chair despite him being in pain and before I can walk, I feel someone grab my leg, making me  turn around and look down to see a devastated Taehyung as he looks up at me with angry eyes. "I'll make your protecter feel what I feel." Taehyung lastly says as he was about to lunge out at me but I quickly shake his hand off of my leg and kneel his face, making him land on his back, groaning in pain.

Yoongi looks down at him with dark but cold eyes as he carefully crouches down to him while still grabbing onto his stomach and uses the knife that he used to stab Jimin with and stab Taehyung in the stomach, making Taehyung yell out in pain.

"You will never, ever, take her away from me." Yoongi coldly says as he twists the knife, making Taehyung scream out loudly as blood begins to pool around him. I gulp seeing the blood, my hands shaking and my head beginning to hurt so I look away and look down to see Jimin so I can distract myself but I don't see him anywhere. I was confused but Yoongi stand back up and grabbed my hand as the both of us walked up out of the basement.

As the both of us exit out of Taehyungs house, we both weakly run to my place but the minute Yoongi opens the door, he makes me stay outside. I look at him confusedly as I watch him instantly shut the door, locking it.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

we now know who taes protecter, jimin

we now know who taes protecter, jimin. 😌 who did you guys think was his protector? 👀

what do you guys think will happen next and why do you think yoongi closed the door along with what did he say to jungkook? 👀

thank you for reading and be ready for the next chapter. :)

. <3