10

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel ( tw: violence / murder )

"So... Are you guys together?" Jungkook ask as he ties his long hair into a low ponytail while giving me his full attention. I shake my head as I pant as Jungkook keeps blocking my strikes to hit him.

"Not together but have confessed each other's feelings?" He ask confusedly. I nod my head as my lips form into a thin line. He throw his hands in the air as if he was frustrated. "Oh come on Haze, feelings confessed but not together being boyfriend and girlfriend? From what you just told me, you guys should have already been together. If he didn't ask to be together why didn't you? Just to let you know the mans can't always do the job to ask someone to become their person, its time for women to speak up." Jungkook says as he sits on a near by black bench.

He motions me to come sit next to him which I let out a sigh while doing so.

"I know but was too nervous to ask okay?" He lets out a scoff. "Boys get nervous too yet we have to hide it because we are supposed to show that we aren't weak." I instantly turn to him and slightly punch his shoulder, not wanting to hurt him completely.

"Men are allowed to show their feelings, it doesn't show they are weak. It just shows they are human okay?" I mumble while turning away. I hear Jungkook chuckle. "I know. But come on hazel, time to let us guys get surprised too." He gently says. I sigh as I nod, knowing he has a point. "I'll do it after work." I say as I turn to look at him. He gives me his toothy smile that makes him look like a bunny while giving me thumbs up.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Aecha." I call out to the little sleepy one. Aecha opens her eyes and gives me her toothy smile as she knows the next step. I help her off the gurney and take her to a different one in the corner of the room.

I help her up on it as she lays down with a smile on her face. I smile down at her as I tie a strap under her small chin and attach it to a traction machine. I turn the machine on and watch as the machine gently pulls on her chin for a minute, presumably stretching her neck a bit as it relaxes it again.

I smile as Aecha fights the urge to giggle but she lets out her cute giggles, making me let out a chuckle. "Do you prefer this one or where you get to sleep?" I ask her with a smile. She giggles as she points at this machine. I nod with a smile as I watch and wait until it's almost time for her session to end.

As it ends, saying goodbyes to her and her father, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket from my coat. I take out my phone and see I got a notification from Taehyung.