17

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

Despite I wanted to ask questions to Taehyung, I had to put my questions to the side as my eyes fall on Hoseok who was grabbing his side in pain.

"Taehyung, grab Hoseok and put him in your car, we are gonna take him to my work place so I can stitch him up and make sure he's fine." I instruct Taehyung, he was taken aback from the sudden change of tone in my voice as he knew I wanted to ask questions but instead payed attention to Hoseok. Taehyung nods his head and quickly moves to Hoseok side, reassuring him that he will be okay.

I then look at Yoongi and give him a stern look, pissed off with him. "You, go where you go." I sternly say but he stays put in his place, not moving but only staring at me with unreadable eyes. "Yoongi." I say but he shrugs his shoulder while shaking his head slightly. I roll my eyes as I'm not in the mood to talk to him due to having to worry about Hoseok even though I wanted to be far away from him as possible and having to ignore my aching headache and my bleeding cut hands so he was not making it any easier. "Yoongi now." I demand but he crosses his arms while giving me a small glare. "I can't leave." He lowly says.

I wanted to pull on my hair, frustrated because of him but I don't as I let out a small frustrated groan. "Why not?" I ask him. Yoongi doesn't say anything and Taehyung comes back from putting Hoseok in his car. "Because your not calmed down, so you need to breathe Hazel if you want him to go back." Taehyung says. I look at him confusedly but decided to listen to him since he seems to know what he's doing.

I nod as I inhale and exhale deep breaths as I close my eyes to make sure I don't pay attention to Yoongis presence. Once I feel calm, my headache easing a bit, but still can feel my hands bleeding, I slowly open my eyes and look up at Taehyung to see him looking down at me with a small proud smile and I look beside him to see Yoongi and see that he wasn't there.

"He went through the cars review mirror." Taehyung says as he motions me to let's go which I nod while going into my car and make my way to my work place.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"H- Hazel." Hoseok weakly says. My eyes instantly meet his as I finish stitching his stab wound together while trying to not wince in pain and being careful to not let my wound bleed through my sterile bandage. "Sh It's okay Hobi, I know it hurts but you'll be okay." I reassure him as I take off my slightly bloody gloves and caress his hair. His brown eyes begin to water, still being careful with my bandaged hands. "I'm sorry." He begins to apologize as his tears fall from the corner of his eyes.