22

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel ( tw: suicide & blood. )

I wait anxiously for Yoongi to respond, as to what it looks like he is mentally preparing himself for his next words.

I watch him inhale and exhale a deep breath while looking at the very few of fireflies that light up the dark forest. "After I was created, the next day, your mother left. She wanted to take you but you couldn't bare to look at her so your father gave you the choice to choose as he saw the tears in your eyes already but you were trying so hard to not cry in front of them. You choose to stay with your father because your number one mission was to make sure he stayed safe and was happy." He begins.

Yoongi then lowers his head down with another sigh. "Who would've thought after her leaving both you and him, it would destroy him and possibly be the reason why you couldn't remember anything in your past." He softly says.

Flashback

I couldn't look at my dad anymore.

It was only in the nights when my dad becomes a different person. The living room every night a mess.

Alcohol bottles scattered all around the floors while he walked around the living room and falling asleep reeked in alcohol.

But the next morning, the living room all shiny and clean, himself put well together as if the night before didn't even happen nor existed.

Just for me to not see how mentally destroyed he is and drowning all his pain and himself into the strong liquids every night.

Just because my mother, the love his life tore the family apart for some man.

I didn't understand the addiction and why it was making my father into a different person but I didn't care anymore. I was so fed up and tired of seeing him this way.

I just wanted my dad back.

I look at Yoongi as he tries to distracts me from my drunken father with my toys but I couldn't stop thinking about my dad who is suffering in silence. I let out a soft sigh as I stand up and was about to walk towards the door until Yoongi stops me.

I turn around to look at him and he shakes his head. Tears weld up in my eyes. "I know haze. It hurts but he will slowly find his way back, he just needs time." He softly says but I shake my head. "A month yoonie." I weakly say and his lips form into a thin line. "I know." He whispers.