34

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

My eyes slowly open as I unhug my pillow to sit up from the bed. My eyes squint due to the light of the sun shining that peaks through my curtain but my ears suddenly hear laughter coming from outside.

I slowly get off from my bed and go to my window and look down to see Hazel and her defense trainer laughing while loading bags from her car. I rub my eyes to wake myself as I ignore the brightness of the sun while the both of them smile at each other.

My jaw clenches but I inhale and exhale a deep breathe as my eyes don't look away from her. "Hurry kook, next is furniture!" Hazel yells. Realization hits as probably she may be buying furniture and things for her place.

"You finish kid?" She says with a grin and that's when the guy that is with her glares at her while he walks out of her place, closing the door behind them. "Stop calling me that or I'll call you noona." He says while crossing his arms and walks towards her car.

Wait. So is he young? My mouth hangs slightly open as I also realize that I forgot that Hazel is older than all of us. By us, I mean me, Hoseok, and Leilani.

I stare at them as they get in her car and leave as a sigh leaves my lips while watching her car get smaller and smaller each time she drives further away.

I didn't plan for Hoseok to hang with her today but after seeing her with the guy instead of asking me for help slightly angers me but since I know how to control my emotions, my protecter is not able to do anything unless I say so.

Once I see her alone, I'll ask Hoseok to text her to take her to his place to watch a movie though she did indeed decline yesterday from what Hoseok told me but let's hope she agrees as I'm slightly starting to get bored and want something to happen which I'm sort of trying to let this plan unfold faster.

So I do my normal routine knowing I won't be going to work until things go my way. When Hazel came and Leilani making Hoseok agree to my little game, I immediately called my assistant and make sure he took charge of the company during my absence.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

After seeing Hazel and the guy come back to her place off and on to drop her furniture off, my eyes now follow her as she comes alone this time. She tiredly gets out of her car as she closes it behind her, locking it as she takes tired steps towards the door while putting the key in to unlock the door.

She enters and closes the door. Despite wanting to call Hoseok to come get her, she needs a mini break after being busy the whole day.

After thirty five minutes, it was almost eight in the night. I think this is the right time to call Hoseok. I take out my phone and go on Hoseoks contact and call him.

I let him know to call Hazel for a movie night and tell her that he was just bored and just wants to watch a simple movie and hang out. He was quiet but agreed before hanging up on me.

I know he doesn't want to do this but he's only doing this because Leilani agreed as she wants to have some fun but I know there will come a day where she will regret it and he will break and tell Hazel everything.

I wait for a few moments until my phone dings.

Hoseok
she agreed so ima pick her up and i'll take her to the store to buy snacks since I hardly have any snacks at my place and don't know what she likes.

Taehyung
Okay good

Half an hour has past by as I'm watching a movie while waiting any updates between them both. I feel sleepiness take over me as my eyes fight to stay open and watch my movie but my phone begins to ding with notifications, making me instantly unlock my phone.

Hoseok
shes is literally the coolest and the funniest i know, look at what happened while getting snacks in the store. 😂

Hoseok
*inserts a video*

Hoseok
she literally snatched chips from someone's hand just because it was the last bag of her favorite chips. 😂

I click on the video Hoseok sent about Hazel supposedly snatch chips from someone's hand and as the video plays, a smile escapes my lips as I watch Hazel and this other girl go for the same chips but looks as though Hazel touched it first but the other girl grabbed it and begins to argue that she touched it first but Hazel wasn't having it as she gives the girl an ugly look while snatching the bag of chips away which makes the girl roll her eyes before making fast steps away from her.

When she's gone, Hazel looks at Hoseok and laughs which makes Hoseok laugh as I hear his laughter and the phone shaking before ending the video.

I let out a small chuckle as despite this was funny, I was only focused on Hazel and seeing her laugh and smile just completed my night.

Through out the rest of the night, Hoseok told me they arrived safely, watched a zombie movie but near the end of it, Hazel fell asleep so he took her to his bed since he didn't want her to sleep on the couch which I'm thankful for.

Knowing she is sleeping made me sleepy so I decided to call it a night and didn't dare get up from the couch as I let my sleepiness take over me and sleep on the couch.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

haha simple chapter but hoped you enjoyed it, do let me know your thoughts on taes pov of this chapter

haha simple chapter but hoped you enjoyed it, do let me know your thoughts on taes pov of this chapter. :)

thank you guys again for reading and do hope your enjoying seeing taes pov and in general enjoying reading this book. :)

. <3