4

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

My lips are parted as Leilani drags me inside the nightclub, different types of LED color lights shining through out the nightclub where many people are scattered around the dance floor while jumping up and down to music and having a good genuine time.

This is what a nightclub feels like.

Leilani leads me and her to the bar area and we both sit down on the cushion stools. "You look stunned. First time at a night club?" Leilani ask with a smile. I nod my head while letting out a nervous chuckle. "Yea, I didn't have friends while growing up. People did talk to me here and there when it came to partner or group projects but that's probably it." I truthfully say. Leilani frowns.

"Okay, have you at least drank alcohol before?" She ask. "Just soju." I answer. She blinks her eyes repeatedly before letting out a chuckle. "Okay hold on." Leilani turns and calls out for a female bartender. "Two sex on the beach please." She tells the women. The women nods and leaves. Leilani turns back to me.

"Sex on the beach is good, I personally like it and you might like it too." She says with a smile. I chuckle. "We'll see." I tell her and we both turn to look at the women that leaves a two cups of light pink sex on the beach drinks. Leilani passes me one and motions me to try it. I inhale and exhale a breath before picking up the glass and drinking a bit out of it.

As I gulp down the liquid, my eyes widen as I look at Leilani. She grins at my reaction. "Good huh?" I nod with a pleased smile. Leilani then begins to chug down the liquid. I chuckle as she finishes and lets out a pleased sigh. "Hurry up so we can dance." She excitedly says. I instantly shake my head.

She pouts but I shake my head again. "I can't dance, sorry." I apologize as I drink more of the liquid, pleased as I can taste the red cranberry juice in it but knowing I will only be drinking one because I have work tomorrow. I look at her and she still has a pout on her lips. I sigh as I put down the glass. "Fine but only for a little bit." I tell her, she instantly nods with excitement as she grabs a hold onto my wrist and drags me to the dance floor.

I stand between bodies of other people and awkward stand still, not sure what to do. Thats when Leilani looks at me and smirks. I look at her weirdly until I immediately flinch when I feel a pair of warm large hands on my hips. I turn my head to the side and from the corner of my eyes, my lips part as both Hoseok and mine faces are inches away, dangerously close though.

"Dance with me." Hoseok whispers, his minty breath slightly hitting against my cheek. I nervously gulp as I was going to turn around to face him but his grip on my hips keep me in place. I stay still until goosebumps begin to form on my arms when Hoseok removes his hands from my hips and slowly lets his finger tips go from my shoulders to my hands to lift them up to spin me around to face him.