28

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I stare at myself in the mirror as I make sure I look fine as if I wasn't crying just a few minutes ago because I can't afford to waste time worrying about as I need to go save Jungkook.

He never did anything to get into my mess, he doesn't deserve it because he's still young.

I stare at the mirror but now because I was looking at myself, but maybe hoping Yoongi was there on the other side of the mirror, looking right at me but just recalling his words makes my heart ache so I move away from the mirror and grab my keys while making my way outside, locking the front door.

My eyes then land onto Taehyungs house and I inhale and exhale a deep breath as I start making my way towards his front door.

I was really hoping that what Hoseok has said about Taehyung was lie and that he only said those things because he wanted me to pity him as I couldn't imagine Taehyung doing that to me when hes done nothing more than kind to me.

I slowly raise my hands up and knock on his door three times. I quickly put down my now shaking hands as I wait for him to open the door. I hear the door unlock and opens, my eyes instantly meeting Taehyungs hazel eyes and he gives me a gentle smile.

There is no way he would do anything bad to hurt me.

"What a surprise, what are you doing here?" Taehyung ask as he runs a hand through his soft fluffy straight hair. "Wanna hang? I decided to come off of work early since I was tired but looks like my mind doesn't want me to sleep just yet." I lie as I give him a forced smile, making it not too noticeable. His smiles brightens up even more and he nods as he moves away for me to enter.

He closes the door behind me as I take off my shoes before we both walk towards his living room. "Have you ate yet?" He ask and I shake my head. "Okay, I'll make some jjapaguri." He says with a smile before going into his kitchen and begins to take out things he needs to use to cook. "Need help?" I ask him and he declines. "I got it, just pick anything to watch." He says with an excited smile.

I smile seeing his excited smile making me already forget why I was there at his house in the first place as I grab the remote control and go to netflix, looking for a movie to watch.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"I'm going to the bathroom, I drank to much water." I quickly say as I stand up making Taehyung laugh. "You know the way." He says while snickering. I squint my eyes at him as I quickly run to the bathroom where I got the first aid kit at for Taehyung and do my business.

Feeling relief, I wash my hands but once I turn off the faucet, my ears catch something. Familiar groans, thinking my mind is playing tricks with me, I dry my hands but as I exit the bathroom, on my left, I hear the familiar groans again.

My eyes see a door near the bathroom and I decided to follow where the sounds were coming from, I hear the groans a little more clearer when I stand in front of a door where the noises were coming from. I place my hand on the door knob and twist it to open it and suddenly the groans stop as my eyes stare down to what it looks like a basement.

I begin to debate if I should go down as I would feel guilty for snooping around in someone else's place but suddenly I remember why I came here in the first place so I decide to go down and check it out, just in case.

I look down at the dark steps before taking quick but gentle steps as I make my way down the pitch black basement but once I've reached the bottom, my eyes widen when I see in the far corner in the left where a dimming light that only shined above a person that had their head hang down low while being tied up to a black chair.

I nervously gulp as I slowly walk towards the person and once I was near them, my eyes immediately widen as I see it was indeed Jungkook.

Hoseok wasn't lying... He was telling the truth.

I immediately go to him, putting my hand on his shoulder as I try to shake him away, my eyes watch as he only moves when I shake him and my vision begins to blur with tears. "Jungkook wake up." My voice cracks as I go down on my knees while staring up at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Kook wake up, please." I plead to him while shaking him awake again but this time, groans leaves his lips as he slowly moves. As if he noticed a hand on him, he quickly looks up and his eyes widen when he sees me in front of him. "Jungkook thank god." I say in relief as I wipe my tears that escaped from my eyes.

He tries to speak but his face was completely pale as if he hasn't had any sleep nor ate in days, his once pink healthy lips now were slowly losing its color while it was beginning to become chapped. "It's okay, I'm here. I'm going to get you out." I reassure him as I was about to grab onto the rope that prevents him from escaping but he suddenly looks up, looking behind me while his eyes widen. He begins to shake his head while trying to get out of the thick ropes.

I look at him confusedly as Jungkook tries to say something but was probably too weak too so following his eyes, before I can turn my head to look what was behind me, something hits the back of my head. I groan in pain as I fall onto the ground while my vision blurs.

I grab hold onto my head as I finally look up towards the direction I got hit at and see someone I don't know look down at me with dark eyes. I blink my eyes while trying to gain clear vision as I get up from the ground, ready to use my defense skills on this stranger but my head throbs in pain as I now feel dizzy.

Before I know it, I fall back onto the ground as my eyes slowly close while the last thing I can hear were deep chuckles and muffled yells.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

👁👄👁.

how are we feeling about this chapter? do tell me your thoughts. 👀

hope you guys are ready for the next chapter where the truth untold will finally be out and where all confusing things come together. 👀

thank you for taking the time to read and stay tuned for more updates, take care my loves. :)

. <3