30

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

I sigh as I put my now empty plate along with my friend, Hoseok's and his girlfriends plate in the sink and begin to wash them, while scrubbing and rinsing the dish soap off as my eyes look up at a perfect blue sky with no clouds in sight, my ears then hear an engine.

Seeing that I have finished washing the little bit of dishes, I dry my hands as I look out from a window that shows the front. My eyes then see a white car pull up to the empty house right next to me, pulling in the drive way. I cross my arms seeing that I might get a neighbor.

I watch as the car turns off and the minute the doors opens, Hoseok and Leilanis laughter suddenly fades while my surroundings blur, only a clear focus on the person that steps out of the car.

It's a beautiful girl, a girl that looks somewhat familiar.

I watch as she closes her door of her car and stares up at the house, she then walks towards the front door and lets out a breath as she unlocks the door and stares inside of the house. A small smile is placed on my lips as she does a small cute nod as if she's proud on how the inside of the house looks like.

My eyes follow her every move as she leaves the door open and walks back to her car, opening the back and taking out a big box but the minute she does, she cutely shakes her head as she puts down the large box on the ground.

I let out a gentle chuckle as I see her speak to herself, seeing that she is my new neighbor and I don't see anyone else with her, I make my way towards outside. My eyes land on her again as she bends down to pick it up again and struggles to hold it up but with quick steps, I grab the box into my hands, making the heavy weight disappear from her hands.

I look down at her as she looks up at me and her lips part as she stares into my eyes. I stare down at her hazel eyes with a smile as she begins to analyze my features.

"O-oh uh, thank you." She cutely stutters, making my heart warm at her cuteness. "I just noticed you were struggling with the box and since you're my new neighbor, I thought I should help out as I well, don't really see anyone here expect you." I say to her. She chuckles while nodding her head as she turns around to grab a medium sized box. "Just me." She tells me as she motions me to follow her.

"You can put the box near the living room if you want." She says to me as she walks into the kitchen and puts the box she has in her hands on the island table. She lets out a chuckle when she opens the box but leaves it be as she comes towards me. "Thanks, I don't know what my parents or should I say foster parents have put in my boxes. I just noticed they put snacks in one of my boxes so." She gently says and I chuckle while nodding my head.