33

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

I put my towel down as I was drying my hair but it's still a little wet so I'll let the air do it's job but while drying my hair, I began to wonder where Hazel works like what she does after meeting her defense trainer.

I didn't give any mission for Hoseok yesterday because he deserved a break which both him and Leilani spent the day together.

I walk out of my room with my phone in my hand as I go to my messages to ask Hoseok if he knows where Hazel works at and what she does since the day before yesterday the both of them ate breakfast while getting to know each other.

Taehyung
Hey, where does Hazel work at and what does she do?

Hoseok
she's a physical therapist and i don't know where she works at yet but i'm assuming a decent hospital or a hospital in general.

I nod my head as a small smile appears on my face.

Taehyung
Ask her what is she doing and meet up with her to find where she works at

Hoseok
ok, give me a minute.

I turn off my phone as I wait for him to text Hazel and hopefully he's able to meet her. I would just like to know her schedule and I'm surprised that she's a physical therapist, I've only seen the american way but I've wondered if koreans here, do the same.

After a minute or two, I get a notification from him.

Hoseok
i have the address so i'll go and meet her at her work.

Taehyung
Okay, send me the address and before meeting up with her, give her white roses :)

Hoseok
okay.

He sends me the address and I copy and paste it so I can search it up for the directions and see where she works at.

Hoseok
why white roses?

Taehyung
Because they mean new beginning

Hoseok
oh. okay i'm on my way so i'll update you on what's going on.

I turn off my phone as I exit from my room and head downstairs to the living room. I then walk to the couch and unfold the soft light brown blanket and wrap it around myself as I sit down on the couch.

I then look up at the ceiling as a smirk escapes my lips. I chose white roses because it means new beginning and the reason for that is because Hazel will soon experience so many things.

I don't want to hurt her because I really don't, she doesn't deserve especially witnessing her father killing himself right in front of her at the age six but for my plan to work, she must get hurt because if I were to tell her straight up, she won't believe me which is why she must experience the whole thing of my plan just for her to believe me.

Through out my day, Hoseok would tell me that he's surprised that the way koreans do physical therapy is different from the american way and he would secretly send me pictures of what goes on without me having to ask but I would smile when Hazel would smile down at her patients.

Hoseok would explain what she does and I was as well amazed and it sounded so relaxing that I, myself kind of want to injury myself just to experience the relaxation her patients must feel.

Also to see her smile down at me and be the first one to see the minute I open my eyes.

But for now, I can only imagine it since I can't make it happen in reality due to my plan.

Hoseok has as well told me that he invited her over to his place to get to know her more but she declined but did say next time.

I wanted to disagree about Hazel to go to his place but I know that it would help Hazel fall for him or at least develop feelings for him so I didn't say anything as I simply turned off my phone and get ready for bed for the next day.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

sorry for the short chapter love but there you go, reason why hazel got the white roses was because she was indeed gonna experience something different

sorry for the short chapter love but there you go, reason why hazel got the white roses was because she was indeed gonna experience something different. 👀

how are we feeling about this mini chapter tho? do let me know. :)

thank you for reading and stay tuned for more updates. :)

. <3