14

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I shift in my seat while my hazel eyes never leaving the strangers dark cat like eyes, something about his eyes makes me curious to what's under his black mask, how he looks.

I let out a awkward cough while debating if I should talk to him or not. I let out a small sigh as he continues to intensely stare at me, not making an effort to say anything just simply keeping his gaze lock on mine. "So..." I awkward say. He doesn't say anything just simply playing with a bracelet on his left wrist while still giving me his full attention.

"How... did you get in here?" I ask him. He lets out a sigh before looking around my living room and his eyes landing onto a circle hanged up mirror. "The mirrors." He says in a raspy tone, taking me by surprise from the tone of his voice and him actually responding. His intense eyes land back on mine as he simply blinks.

I slowly nod my head in confusion. "Why from the um... mirrors?" I awkwardly ask as I can't comprehend on how he got in from the mirrors? There is no door or no entry door way from the mirrors. He lets out another sigh as he lazily gets comfortable in his spot on the couch, his head laying on the top of this couch making him look up at the ceiling as he crosses his arms and man spreads his legs.

"I'm your protecter, that's all I'm able to tell you." He tiredly says as he lets out a yawn and closes his eyes. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "My protecter? What do you mean your my protecter?" I confusedly ask him. "I'm basically your guardian angel okay?" He mumbles. I nod my head even though he can't see me do it.

The both of us are quiet for a minute, surprisingly there was no awkward silence as it was a comfortable one but I don't know why when a few seconds ago I was awkward, asking him questions on how he got into my place and why from the mirrors. I let out a sigh. "Um... Is it okay for me to ask what's your name?" I gently ask. I see him nod his head. "Yoongi." He simply says.

Yoongi.

What a beautiful name but why does his name sound familiar even though I haven't encountered anyone with that name.

I was about to speak until he speaks. "No need to tell me your name, your name is hazel." He says, taking me by surprise. I slowly nod my head as I stay still in my place.

Suddenly the image of him slitting Leilanis throat flashes in my mind, making me close my eyes while taking deep breathes in and out. That's when Yoongi immediately opens his eyes and sits up from the couch and looks at me. Feeling his gaze on me, I open my eyes and stare into his dark ones. I shake my head but he lets out a sigh. "Remembering it again?" He ask. I nod slowly.

He nods his head as he crosses his arms again. "Why did you do that?" I carefully ask him. "Because she hurt you and it's my job as your protector to make sure nothing hurts you." I gulp as my vision blurs again and this makes him get up and sit on the other couch with me, pulls my head towards his chest and caressing my head. He doesn't say anything just simply comforting you, not even once saying sorry.

"I don't regret it if that's what your thinking which is why I won't be saying sorry." I just stay quiet as I let him pet my head, this small gesture just being able to make me feel okay.

After a few moments of silence, Yoongi simply comforting me, he gestures me to sleep as it's late so he pulls me away as he stands up and walks behind me while walking up the stairs into my room, making me stand up and walk up the steps as well until I reach my room. I see him stay still by the end of my bed, looking at me as I undo my neat bed and go under the blanket.

My eyes meet his as he walks to right side of my bed and stands right next to me, me looking up at him as he looks down at me before he moves a few strands of my long bangs from my face and tuck them behind my hair before walking to the new mirror I bought in the corner of my room. He turns his head to look at me and looks at me for a moment before walking into the mirror, the mirror moving like a water effect.

This makes me quickly stand up and walk towards the mirror, touching it but seeing no movement at all. I stare at my reflection as I don't see anything nor him, this makes me let out a sigh before going onto my bed again and deciding to just sleep.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

yes loves, yoongi has officially came into the book and now the fun begins

yes loves, yoongi has officially came into the book and now the fun begins. 😌

hope you guys will be ready to use your brains so good luck and thank you for reading, do look forward for more updates. :)

i also do apologize for the short chapter. 👀

. <3