31

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

I hum along the soft melodies that plays in my wired earbuds while my whole attention is on the sunrise that rises to start a new day.

I've been up the entire night, thinking it was unreal that I have actually been able to meet Hazel in person after years of longing to meet her.

She truly has grown up beautifully.

I let out a small smile as I relax more into my chair until my eyes catch something moving outside. My eyes look down at the ground to see Hazel walking out of her place with black workout leggings and a black shirt sleeve crop top, which to me, looks like she's going to the gym.

Her hair is tied up in a high ponytail and her skin glows due to the sunrise rays kissing her healthy skin.

Knowing that if I want my plan to work out, I must make sure Hoseok and Hazel cross paths a lot so I take out my phone and text Hoseok as he wasn't able to get any sleep because he stayed up thinking about our agreement.

Taehyung
quickly follow hazel, she's going to leave right now

Hoseok
ok.

I put my phone down as I stand up from my chair and head to the kitchen to grab orange juice, I look out of the kitchen window and see Hoseok quickly going in his car and quickly follows Hazel but not too noticeable where she'll freak out about someone following her.

After a few minutes, my phone dings, letting me know I have received a notification.

Hoseok
she has entered a gym and she greets a guy.

My jaw clenches as the thought of her meeting another guy but I let out a breath while looking out of the window where the sun has risen more above the sky.

Hoseok
i think the guy she greeted is her personal trainer because right now he is showing her a few moves that look like self defense moves.

Self defense huh?

Taehyung
send a picture

I then look down as Hoseok sends a few pictures and from what I can see in most of the pictures is they both are indeed doing self defense moves but I can also see them both hold eye contact.

I then receive a video where the guy explaining something which makes Hazel nod as he speaks again while moving closer to her. My left hand forms into a fist as he grabs her right arm and bends it to the elbow and does the same with her other arm.

He's touching what's mine.

He then speaks again which I still can't hear since Hoseok isn't inside but the guy holding eye contact with Hazel and then looking down at her form.

My jaw clenches again when I see them both laugh while talking until she nods her head and immediately strikes his jaw which makes him grabs onto it and rubs it.

I smirk proudly. That's my girl.

I can see them both laugh it off and that's when the video ends. I put my phone down and a sigh leaves my mouth as I stare up at the sky.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

After an hour later, I hear a car outside so I pause my movie that I was watching and go in the kitchen to see Hazel parking her car in the drive way and turning off her car.

She's back.

She gets out of her car and locks it behind her as she goes to her front door and unlocks it while getting inside for me not to see her anymore as she closes the door. I sigh in defeat as I don't get to her beauty any longer so I go back to watching my movie.

After a few minutes though, I hear a car turn on so I pause the movie once again and go to the window and look out to see her dressed in a light soft brown button up sleeve blouse and creamy solid high waisted jeans that are folded at the end along her shoes paired with white low converse.

A smile breaks out of my lips as I can see her face in full view due to her slightly wavy hair is put into a low pony tail while medium strands of her hair fall on each side of her face.

Beautiful.

I watch as she leaves again so I send a quick text for Hoseok to follow her again as he was right outside but not being anywhere near her for her to see him. Once they leave, after another few minutes, Hoseok lets me know that she's at the park. I text him that I will go drop off Mickey as I want them to bump into each other.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"I'm here." I say to Hoseok through the phone. Hoseok simply hangs up the phone as he gets out of the car and quickly comes towards me. I rolled down my window as I lift Mickey up and hand him over to Hoseok. "Act as if you were already here and if your sort of near her or see her in view, let mickey go and let him go to her, after that take it from there." I tell him and he gives me a small nod as he turns around and puts Mickey down as they begin to walk away from me.

I slowly drive away as my eyes don't leave them both as they are sort of near each other, I watch as Hoseok lets Mickey go just like I told him to as Mickey begins to run towards Hazel which she looks around confused at the park and crouches down to pet him which gave Hoseok cue to put his acting into action.

"Mickey!" I hear him shout and I smirk as it's going according to plan. I watch Hazel look at a running Hoseok with surprised eyes, when he's right in front of her, they both begin to talk.

I smile to myself, proud as maybe I will be seeing some progress between her. I nod to myself as I drive away and let Hoseok take care of it and will wait until he updates me on what's going on and how things are going.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

*cough cough* 👀 so are you guys slowly catching on what his plan is? no? yes i haven't really put any hints unless you caught a certain word

*cough cough* 👀 so are you guys slowly catching on what his plan is? no? yes i haven't really put any hints unless you caught a certain word. 👀

hehe anyways i was debating if i should really do taes pov but i was like it's needed so hope your enjoying seeing things in his pov and do let me know what you think of this chapter, thank you for reading and stay tuned for more updates. :)

. <3