36

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

It's been two weeks having to see Hazel and Hoseok spend more time together due to his physical therapy.

I was happy and glad I would get to see her smile at me but my smile would always fall seeing her get flustered and nervous with the small gentle gestures such as hand kisses, cheek kisses, things that made girls feel giddy and smile like a little girl because of Hoseok.

I want to be the one to make her feel giddy. I want to be the one she smiles at and looks at me like I'm her everything.

Leilani began to feel hurt when Hazel asked her for advices to know when you like someone since Hazel has never been into a relationship so all Leilani can say is she is making her way towards those feelings with a forced smile.

Leilani only visits Hoseok after his therapy sessions but she begins to feel unsure if Hoseok is developing feelings for Hazel. I, myself, have asked him and he says no, he doesn't feel anything, all he can see between them is friendship but he knows that will go down the drain because of the agreement and if she were to ever find out about it, she would never forgive him and possibly never talk to him, me and Leilani.

I let out a sigh as I look at the time and see Hoseoks session will be done in a at least twenty five or so minutes. I look up at the ceiling as I begin to picture Hazels beautiful smile play like a film in my mind which a smile escapes my lips.

I'm brought out of my mind when my phone dings. I take out my phone from my pocket and see Leilanis name.

Leilani
I think Hazel likes Hobi... When we call and she talks about him, I hear the excitement in her voice.

Taehyung
Remember this is only for the fun, Hoseok is yours. I know this is hard but if you want to speed up the fun to get it over with, let's go to the club and you make her tell her feelings for Hoseok

Leilani
Okay, I'll text her when Hobis session is done.

I nod my head despite knowing Leilani can't see me as she's at her place.

After thirty minutes have passed, I hear a car outside which I recognize as I walk my way towards the door. I wait by the door as I hear the car park and hear a car door close. I hear footsteps near the door and before Hoseok can knock, I open the door.