Wolf person scenario

Characters include: Fuwa, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Terasaka, Itona, Kirara, Justice, Chiba, and Hayami.

(Also a little warning Itona's is a little pervy, and slightly for Fuwa's too)

Like Koro-Sensei you are a genetic mutation caused from many experiments. You were the lucky survivor of their tests. You commonly hide it in fear of being taken back.

Fuwa- She was in LOVE ok you have ears and a tail. Well everyone has ears she's just fascinated with your ears specifically. She's surprised she hadn't noticed before you showed her. Anyways lets just hope your ears and tail aren't the most sensitive because she's gonna be all over them.

Muramatsu- THROWN OFF oh my god he's just standing there like °-° FOR LIKE HOURS. Once he comes to terms with it he nods, pets your head whether you like it or not, and sits down. He's not upset and that was obvious he's just not adjusting well.

Yoshida- asks if you want dog food now. Literally his first and only question about it.

Terasaka- has stopped working. He's seen crazy things and most the time it always catches him off guard. Of course though after he runs errands for you so you don't have to be in public as much because he thinks it hurts your ears. And tail just because it's always tucked. He's a tsundere about going out too and makes excuses of how he already has to go out anyway. Embodiment of he a lil confused but got the spirit.

Itona- He's a perv about. (Same dude same) he'll touch and ask "does it turn you on?" Like a blunt ass bitch. Go with it or not he'll keep asking. He's probably at least a little bit of a furry.

Kirara- Treats you the EXACT same. Like literally you show up dramatically and are like "I'm not all human!" And she's like "cool ya want a chip?" She says and holds it out to you. She is unfazed.

Justice- (side note i miss my justice fan they haven't requested in a while :( ) has no problem with it. I mean he's literally been around an octopus human for a year it's not exactly a deal breaker, might have been in the pas but not anymore he's used to it. Besides he loves you so all he does is treat you a little tiny bit more like a dog, but a spoiled dog.

Chiba- just nods. He's surprised but he doesn't show it. Asks if he can feel it. You say yes. He pets your tail and rubs an ear. "Nice." He nods again. That's it.

Hayami- OK SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT BUT SHE WAS DEFIANTLY IN A VAMPIRE V WEREWOLF PHASE AT ONE POINT AND SHE WAS CHEERING FOR THE WOLVES SO WHEN THIS HAPPENS SHE PRETTY MUCH REBOOTS AND IS SO HAPPY ABOUT IT SHE DOESN'T SHOW IT ALL THE WAY BUT SHE SMILES AND ASKS SO MANY QUESTIONS SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.