Taisei Yoshida X New student!Reader.

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo

*2nd POV*

You had been homeschooled all your life, and the fact that your family kept you locked up in the house to babysit and do chores all the time didn't help. You had no emotional experience so you had no idea how to feel when your parents said they were going to enroll you to a nearby junior high. While they would move to America with your siblings. Why? All alone?

It made no sense to you. You asked why, for obvious reasons. They told you it was because you were more mature than your older brother. You knew how to do chores well, so the house would stay in good maintenance and they weren't afraid you were going to have any boys over because of you bad social skills, the years of them embedding it into your skull that strangers are all bad, and the fact that you were almost forced into some very unpleasant times three times. So you were naturally cautious. After understanding you agreed to their terms.

A week later they left, and coincidentally it was also your first day. Your first day around people. People that weren't related to you in some way. Around others without your family. It was nerve wracking. You passed the entrance exam with flying colors, but due to your lack of social skills, public speaking, and other things that have been taken from you, you were sent to E-Class. Your parents understood. They were confidant you would make your way up, but for now you had to climb a giant mountain.

Crawling on the ground with now no motivation, you huffed and puffed, finally making it to the top. And only 4 minutes late for class lucky you. Taking a minute to breathe, your slight asthma kicking in you cought your breath. Fully recovering from the exercise you walked meekly into the building. You were introduced to your new classmates by your teacher.

"Class this is (L/N) (Y/N)! She'll be joining us for the year how exciting! I'm told you were only homeschooled before this?" You were panicking. She asked you a question in front of so many people. You didn't know how to respond, your breathing became ragged. This was not good. Your palms were so sweaty and it felt like something was lodged into your throat when you tried to speak. Your knees started to give way and tears made their way to your eyes. Although shaking violently, you refused, or rather couldn't, make a noise.

The world started spinning and growing blurrier and blurrier by the second. 'I want to go home! I want to go home... I want to go home! I really wanna go home. Please let me leave already. I want to go home.' Thoughts like that invaded your mind as you dropped to the ground. Everything became null and numb as you fainted. The teacher screamed and checked for your pulse. She automatically assumed the worst, but that wasn't the outcome to your little episode. Thankfully.

She asked Terasaka to take her to the small office that they called a nurse's to let you rest. He refused saying someone as weak and pathetic shouldn't waste his time with suck tedious tasks. Of course it sounded dumber and he used different, smaller word but you understand what I mean.

After his backing down, Yoshida volunteered wanting to get a few minutes away from class. The teacher thanked him for his generosity. He shrugged it off and pucked up your limp body. Dragging his feet over you woke up. It wasn't long, the amount of time you were asleep but it felt like an eternity for you.

"Hmm? Where am I?" You asked, being carried like a sack of potatoes.

"Oh you're up. THEN GET OFF ME!" He put you down and began walking back to the class. He was hoping to get some more time away from class but now there's a witness.

"Sorry! Um wait where are you goin'?" You asked. You didn't want to be left alone. You still hadn't completely woken up from your hazy state.

"Back to class obviously! You need to go to the infirmary and rest. You fainted infront of the whole class!" He shouted, acting like he was a bad guy. (He may or may not have been a little on the startled side as he did take a few peeks at your panties. What? He's a teenaged boy.)