'Drunk' Itona x Reader

_Your POV_

I am in my casual clothing watching lots of anime.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"YEAH, YEAH. I'M COMING!" I yelled at the person knocking.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

I opened the door to see Itona and his group. Itona leaning slightly and tripping.

"I'M NOT DEALING WITH ITONA'S CRAP ANYMORE. YOU TAKE HIM YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND." Terasaka yelled at me.

"Um, usually he's well behaved." I replied.

"WELL HE ISN'T TODAY. TAKE HIM." Terasaka Yelled back, and pushed Itona inside.

"Okay. Gives me more time with him. Do you know why he's misbehaving?" I asked them.

"He's 'drunk'" Kirara told me.

"Okay. How?" I asked. With a smirk on my face.

"Spiked chocolates." Muramatsu replied to my question.

"Okay. See ya." I told them all, except my drunk boyfriend.

"Bye." They all replied.

_ Terasaka's POV_

We left. Phase 1 complete. Now I don't owe Itona anything. Stupid bet. We went a few blocks away from (Y/N)'s house.

"This. Is. The. Best. Day. Ever. For. Itona." Muramatsu told us.

"Whatever, she thinks he's drunk, he does whatever to (Y/N), and she blames it on the alcohol, Itona's happy. I can't believe I did this because of a dumb bet." I stated coldly.

"Your fault you lost. Hehehehehe." Kirara laughed at my misery.

_Itona's POV_

Hehe she thinks I'm drunk. Perfect. Time to start my charade.

"(Y/N) ~~" I started.

"Yes Itona." She replied.

"Can I have *Fake hiccup but believable* a kiss? ~" I continued.

She inhales for a long time.

"Itona, baby, we've been over this you can kiss me whenever you want." She replied sweetly. I knew this but I just wanted to annoy her. I start to fake tears.

"I'm sorry *sniff* I forg- *Fake hiccup but believable* forgot. Are you *sniff* mad at me?" I start crying more. Jeez I'm using emotions for this.

"Nononononononono, Itona I'm sorry please forgive me for making you cry. Umm, want to rest in m-my c-c-ch-chest?" She begged and walked over to me.

"*sniff* Yes please." I replied to her question and dried my fake tears. She picked me up because I'm light af. (Y/N) laid on the couch with me on top and I buried my face in her chest. It felt nice. I lifted my head up a few seconds later to get a kiss from her. She knew what I wanted, and then kissed me, I happily kissed back. We parted for this annoying thing we need called oxygen.

"Hey, Itona." She started to talk.

"Yes." I replied.

"WHY DOESN'T YOUR MOUTH TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE OR ACAHOL?! ARE YOU EVEN DRUNK?!" She yelled at me. Crap, she found out.

"Nope." I said bluntly.

"HOW DID YOU PULL THIS OFF?!" She asked 'calmly'.

"Well I made a bet with Kaede and Terasaka, the losers had to do the winner one favor. Kaede taught me how to act, and Terasaka made all of that stuff up earlier. He has too much anger." I replied to her question.

"Awww, so you did this for meee?" She said sweetly.

"Yeah."

"Good, good. Now you better call YOUR PALS BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!" She harshly stated. I quickly called everyone and told them to hide because (Y/N) was not happy.

The end.