Itona X Reader. Arguing.

Low-key had this idea for a while lol

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo

*2nd POV*

It was happening again. The insults flowed from both of your mouths. Some stung more than others but you both kept a strong face. Let's recap, you and Itona have been 'friends' since shirk took you both in. However you received different genetical implications than him. After all you were one of his test subjects, nothing more. You and Itona had butted heads for a long time, practically from the very beginning. However this didn't stop either of you from liking each other.

Call it what you will but the insults helped you both. It gave you ideas on what to work on, it brought you guys closer because each of you notices things about the other, it strengthens your immunity to insults later delt by bullies because you've heard it before, and after it all its only about 5 minutes of quiet before one of you apologises.

Smirking as you got the last word you finally sat back down in your seat. The class looked at you two with exhaustion as they've been dealing with your fiery personality mixed with Itona's chill but just as blazing energy. You wouldn't think he'd care that much for actually arguing and you'd be right. But you're the exception. He always has fun arguing with you.

Later that day, after yet another argument between the two of you during lunch, the two of you set for your small apartment. It was government issued to you guys as neither of you had an actual place to live.

"Hey, sorry Itona." You said after closing the door.

"Me too." He answered, nonchalantly as usual. You drove your body into the couch and waited for the familiar pressure of a certain white haired male.

Nearly 10 minutes later you sat up, wanting to cuddle with the man you argue with so frequently.

"IIIIIIITONAAAAAAAAAAA!" You wined out.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?" He answered from the farthest back room. Your room.

"Where are you?" You shouted out but much less loud than before.

"Your room." He had a habit of reading his magazines only in your room. When you asked why once he said it was because all the robots in his room were a huge distraction. You lugged you way to your room and sure enough he was reading the sinful booklet on your bed.

You sighed and decided you still wanted to cuddle. Hoping onto your bed you grabbed him from behind and forced him to lay down with you. He had no reaction and instead just laid there enjoying your warmth while he read.

It was peaceful to say the lea-

"Hey if I bought this would you wear it?"

"ITONA THAT'S LIJE ONLY THREE STRINGS!!" He looked back to the page.

"You're right. It would be cheaper to make it instead." He got up to go gather materials in his room to make the skimpy bikini.

"OH HELL NO I'M NOT WEARING IT!!"

"Why not?"

"LOOK AT IT! I'LL LOOK SLUTTY!"

"It's not like you're going out with it. I'd never let you do that. And besides I just finished making it!" He smiled and held the strings infront of you.

"NO WAY IN HELL." He started to pout.

"Aww common why not?"

"LOOK AT IT! VE IN MY SHOES FIR JUST A SECOND!"

"Relax it's not even that bad. You're acting like I've never seen you naked before."

"SO??? THAT WAS ONLY LIKE... onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnine... NINE TIMES!" You held up your fingers.

"Exactly! Now put it on!" He threw his creation at you.

"NO!" Your voice squeaked out holding the thing with disgust.

"For meeeeee?" He gave you puppy eyes.

"N-no." You replied.

"Fine." He left the room after snatching his things. "NO MORE CUDDLES FOR A WEEK!"

"WHAT NO FAIR I'LL DIE WITHOUT CUDDLES!!"

"AND I'LL DIE WITHOUT SEEING YOU IN THIS"

"NOOOOOO"

"YESSSSSSS"

"SCREW YOU!"

"NO IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!"