Hoodie scenario!

Characters include: Fuwa, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Terasaka, Itona, Kirara, Justice, Chiba, and Hayami.

Fuwa: If you steal hers she'd find out right away and consequently be able to get it back just a seamlessly. Half the tine you probably wouldn't even notice she took it back.
If she were to steal yours it'd probably go like "have you seen my hoodie?" She looks down and back up.
"No I haven't seen it. I'll help you look." YOU WOULDN'T BAT AN EYE AND Y'ALL WOULD PROBABLY LOOK FOR IT FOR HOURS BEFORE YOU NOTICED LMAO.

Muramatsu: Would think it's adorable but not tell you. Ever. If he could plan anything right he'd leave his hoodies out and wait for you to grab and wear it. It's not planning though. He's just messy.
He honestly would probably steal it, and if it didn't fit he'd wear it around his hips and hope you wouldn't take it away.

Yoshida: That hoodie is yours now. He will only take it back to wash it and if you're a weirdo who only rakes hoodies for the 'scent' he'd wear it for a little bit before giving it back. (Y'all are crazy i take based on how cool the hoodie looks)
He'd probably only take to cuddle at night when you aren't around. He is the embodiment of the weirdos I mention just a second ago.

Terasaka: DOESN'T SEE THE POINT He always asks for it back when he catches you wearing it and if you give him back and forth for about a minute he'd give up and let you wear it but just don't lose it. I'd say stain but we all know it already is.
Would not take your hoodies. (The true mark of a sociopath)

Itona: If he saw you he would make a reference to one of his magazines where he saw it before and asked if you planned it. May or may not be disappointed based on your reaction. You can make it better with sweets.
Would only do it if he couldn't find his and if it was mostly plain. God forbid he go out in your fully decked out rainbowdash hoodie smh.

Kirara: Owns one(1) hoodie and never takes it off while you're around. Not even if you asked :'(
She might layer your hoodie on hers though. Just to annoy you. And also wouldn't take that one off.

Justice: Ok so if he saw you in his his eyes would light up and run you to his room. He'd grab out all his hoodies and asks which ones you like the most. Those are yours now. He'd probably allow you to say all he just can't get enough of it :3
He took one once and spilled sauce on it. He profusely apologised. He got the stain out but hasn't taken one since..

Chiba: He'd give a compliment and just never bring it up again. He's fine with it as long as eventually you give it back.
Uf he goes for your hoodies you better just say bye to it now he'd forget he has it and if you want it back you're gonna have to fight him for it. He has the speed of god and nerf gun on his side. What do you have? His love? His hoodie? Maybe you should just give up already. (I headcannon he has a cat and loves it more than life if you really need it back use it as ransom.)

Hayami: Just doesn't react. But you eventually learn that your hoodies are hers and hers are yours. Just straight up a gift exchange at this point.