Chiba X Popular!Reader. Rough day?

Y'all are already dating. You're the top student in class B making you popular with most building people. So much so cliché things happen ALL the time.

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo
Title: Rough day?

*2nd POV*

Sighing, you began to drag your feet back home. Everything today has made its mission to drain you, physically, mentally, and emotionally. You couldn't bring yourself to wait for your less popular, and quite frankly antisocial boyfriend, to drag his feet down the mountain. It normally took around twenty minutes and during that time at least two of the big five would come flirt with the gem of 3-B. You just didn't have the energy for them right now.

The moment you got home you ran up to your room. Your parents and siblings had left because your dad had work a few cities away and only generally trusted you, his shining star of a kid, home alone for the week. Slamming your door, softly in fear of making it crack, you quickly changed cloths.

You put on a t-shirt Chiba left last Saturday, a hoodie of his, and a pair of his basketball shorts. Feeling comfy you turned on your TV and plopped then positioned yourself on your bed. Once you got comfortable you put on Hulu and covered yourself up.

Checking your phone to see what notifications you had after not being able to focus on your show. You noticed right away you got a text from the one plaguing your mind, none other than Chiba Ryuunosuke. Feeling giddy you tapped on the notification.

Ryuu💘: 'Hey where are you?'

You: 'Sorry Ryuu, I'm at my house

Almost instantly he replied.

Ryuu💘: 'why????'

You could almost see his pout through the screen.

You: 'rough day lol'

Ryuu💘: '...'
'Omw now'
'You like Oreos right?'

You: 'Ryuu you don't have to I'll be fine lol'

Ryuu💘: 'dont 'lol' your problems away. Because sad spelled backwards is das and das not good.'

You may have slightly regretted introducing him to memes but it's whatever lol. You snickered to yourself reading the line over and over again.

Ryuu💘: 'why is the door locked'
'Oh btw I'm here'

This weirdo. You smiled at the message and made your way to the door. It was a long, treacherous journey and you stubbed your toe along the way, silently swearing in ice cream flavors at the corner that dared to touch your toe. But none the less, it was worth it.

You opened the door and swiftly hugged him. He hugged back after realizing what was happening. One of the few things he wasn't very fast with was relationshipy things like that.

"Can I come in or...??" He almost awkwardly asked.

"Not yet." You buried your face deeper into the crook of his neck, slightly inhaling his scent. He smelled like a campfire and strawberries, strange enough. He allowed you to hug him for a little bit longer.

"Okay that's enough." He muttered out, taking back his arms. One of them immediately went to scratch at his neck. He grabbed the Oreos he put down earlier to text you and held them out to you.

"You didn't answer." You smiled and his hand nervously scratched at his cheek area. You grabbed the treat he brought over and welcomed him inside.

Once he was in he looked over to you for the first time during this encounter. You could feel his eyes eating up your appearance. What most people would describe as messy and lazy he also thought the same. But it was his messy clothed human.

"Is..... Is that mine?" He asked, pointing at you. Quickly gaining an idea you decided to see how it would play.

"The cloths or me?" You asked, blush apparent on your face but you wore it confidently. He deadpanned even harder as your previous confidence began to wear off.
"Chi?"

He ignored his name and decided to turn away from you. He'd only really do that when he was truly embarrassed. So naturally that boosted your confidence ten fold.

"Ryuu~ pay attention to me!" You began to creep up to his back. Wrapping your arms around his waist and nuzzling your head into his shoulder blades. It was perfectly blissful.
"Well all of it is! Minus my underwear of course." You finally gave a straightforward answer.

He grumbled and started dragging you by your arm to your room. He pushed you onto the bed and followed suit.

He laid on his side, facing away from you. You softly giggled and recreated the pose from the kitchen, but laying down. This was a time where he knew you needed a nap and to feel in control of your surroundings, as most of your stress today was caused by things you couldn't control and he knew that.

In his own, silent way, he knew exactly what you needed. It was always like that between you two. Pure, unfiltered, overbearing love. Now if only your family knew.