Taisei X Reader. Ride.

Why didn't you take my previous advice? Oh-well you're here for oneshots, not recommendations.

*2nd POV*

You were hanging out with your boyfriend, cuddling in his bed while he was also scrolling aimlessly through the internet. He still made sure to talk to you, and make sure you were warm and comfortable too.

Then Taisei got an idea. Instead of being lazy, he should take you on a ride, his motorcycle to be exact. He almost jolted away from you, and this didn't go unnoticed by you.

You sat up,
"Hey, is something up?"

"I just had an idea. Do you want to go for a ride?"
Instantly your face lit up, going into the darker parts of what you call your mind.
"W-why is your face so red? I was talking about on my motorcycle."
Your face died down in heat, and you smiled-almost in relief-at his words.

"That sounds nice. Let me get changed into my clothes then we can go. Okay?"

"Okay, see you in a bit." He left the room to let you get ready for the small, not-so-much-a-date.

Honestly this boy just wanted to show off his riding skills to you.

.

.

.
He has a license now! And he can also ride with someone else without them falling, so don't worry about that, hun.

That was short and strange. I'm just in a strange mood.