Takuya Muramatsu x Reader. Soulmates?

Oh no. I'm doing this in a soulmate Au, but there is a bunch of these so might do more eventually.

*Your POV*

"Useless (L/N)! Just go find somewhere to die!!"

"Look! It's the freak!"

"Careful, if you get to close they'll infect you!"

Those were the keyed down insults I lived with every single day. It hurts. They don't understand. They've found their soulmates. Their real soulmates. I don't know if I ever will.

I did have one friend, he bragged about all the bright colors. He said how much he loved them, but he knew I could never see them. He couldn't describe anything really though. How do you describe a color, right?

I was shoved to the ground and heard the small snicker of a class 3-E sadist. I was his favorite target. Why he would go out of his was to harm me, I don't know. Then there was another voice. It sounded smooth, but also harsh.

"KARMA! Don't do that!" Who was it?

"C'mon Nagisa, she's fine...." I left before I was dragged into that argument. They obviously have a past, a history together. Whatever it may be.

While making my swift attempt to leave I bumped into a tree. The bark hurt my nose. Why me? This obviously gathered their attention.

"Awwwww where you going (Y/N)?" The sadist asked me.

"Away from here." I said as quiet as I possibly could. I closed my eyes as he started walking towards me and I swear he was going to hit me, but I felt another presence. Three people, two on my side, and one extremely strong one on the other.

I could tell it was a girl. I fleed faster that what I should have, because I bumped into another thing. It was kind of life like. Please don't be a person. I opened my eyes, though it didn't do much use. I still don't know who/what it was.

.

.

.

Then I felt a hug. Wait? A hug?

Then I heard this person talk, but not enough to make out a sentence that made sense. What was going on?

"I'm just so glad to meet my soulmate!" Oh.

OH.

OH.

I am not falling for that shit again!
I pushed him off me.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE USED THAT STUPID LINE ON ME?! I CANT SEE BUT I KNOW A LIAR BASED ON THE FIRST WORDS THEY SAY TO ME!!!" A blind person can't exactly see colors. So I don't know when I actually do meet my soulmate, but it's probably not this guy.

"What? But the colors showed up when our eyes met, that's the soulmate finding prosses right?"

"I SEE NOTHING PEASANT!"

"Wait, are you....
Blind?"

"Well, yes."

"Can you at least give me a chance to show you I am your soulmate?" This guy is unbelievable.

But I'm compelled to go with him. Why?

.

.

.

"Okay. This Friday, I have nothing going on. Go ahead and try to prove it. See you then."

There were 'oooohhhh's, obviously to tease this guy.

"I'm Muramatsu Takuya."

"(L/N) (Y/N)."

"Let me walk you home. You are blind and it is a day with lots of sales. Traffic will be hard to navigate without sight." As much as I wanted to say no, he was right. I nodded. With hesitation of course.

"I catch up with you later." He told his friends.
"Shall we go?" He asked already pretty far ahead.
I walked towards him.

And that was only the beginning....

This was bad, pretty rushed too... Sorry.