Justice X Reader. Live it down.

Title: Live it down.

Sorry I've been so inactive. I've just been avoiding writing for a while because I thought it wasn't good enough. Enjoy~

*3rd POV (also kind of 2nd POV)*

Now, might not be the right time to start. So we'll start from the beginning.

(Y/N) and Kimura have always been friends, highs and lows and through all the blows. They helped each other with self esteem, and brought them down to reality when needed.

So, fast forward to 1st year of Junior high. (Y/N) was the first sent to E class. Why? Their head was always in the clouds thinking of the fandoms she partook in, Undertale, Beyond the Boundary, ect... They were never thinking of their education or future, so that's where (Y/N) went.

"Hey Masayoshi!!"

"What's up, E for Ecstatic?"

"It's just did you know Ink Sans is most definitely a slut?"

"Oh?"

"Yeah! I counted his children, he has 23 kids, most of them have sperate mothers- er- fathers? I'm not to sure on how that works but it does appearantly."

"Only you would know."

"And now you do too!"

You spent most of that day laughing! And goofing off! It was an eventful and entertaining day. He didn't care if you were E class, and actually started to fail because 1- he wanted to be around your positive energy as often as possible, and 2- because he didn't understand anything the teachers were cramming down his throat. You liked to believe the first reason more.

With that you're now caught up. (Y/N) was talking to Masayoshi like normal until Ritsu asked a question of you.

"Hey, bravery, why does everyone call you bravery instead of your real name?"

"Hmm, come to think of it, I don't even remember and I'm the one who gave you that stupid nickname!" Justice added happily to the 'conversation'.

"I do! You gave it to me around a year and a half ago because of my crippling Undertale addiction! And the fact that Orange was my favorite color, and because you said I was brave for fighting off those guys taunting the A classer kid!"

"Oh right, that."

"Ah! I understand now, thank you!"

Then Rio butted her way into the short interaction.

"Woah! (Y/N)! That's such a cute way to earn a nickname! Honestly I'm only surprised that you two aren't dating yet!"

"What are you talking about?" Justice asked a tad confused.

"You two just seem like a great pair!"

You both have names, in (Y/N)'s case nickname, relating to Undertale and that's really cute!" All the girls were now in the conversation explaining why you two would be suck a great pair, Justice's face was redder than the color wheel's reds put together, and you were ready to yell.

And you did.

"SHUT UP!"

.

.

.

Silence, finally.

"I'm glad you all think we'd make a good pair, because we are one."

.

.

.

"AND NEITHER OF YOU THOUGHT I'D BE GOOD TO TELL US?!" Kayano screeched at us.

"YEAH, IF YOU TWO WERE ALREADY DATING YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US!"

"WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OUR GLORIOUS SHIP ALREADY SAILED!"

"HOT!!"

"YOU COULD HAVE SAVED SO MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING!"

"Pain and suffering?" You asked, almost falling down laughing. Almost.

"YEAH!!" The entire class, teachers, and random entities, minus Karasuma, shouted back.

"Sorry we thought you guys knew.." You and Justice said with sweatdrops falling down the sides of your heads.

"All my time trying to seduce (Y/N), Wasted!" We... know who this is. Justice was going to kill him later.

"Ignoring that, but you seriously haven't realized this?" You said gesturing to yours' and Justices' intertwined fingers.

"When did?"

"Before class even started."

"Oh."

And thus, with Bravery, and Justice, Undertale references were made everywhere you two turned. Once the class found out you had that phase, they never EVER let you live it down. Good luck Reader~

I got the idea for this while carving a pumpkin for spoopy day, which has passed. I hope you all had a great Halloween!