CHAPTER 22

"See ya!"

"So what did I miss?" you asked, sitting down again and observing the... mountain of ice.

"Long story short Todoroki froze half the stadium and Sero is now an icicle," Kirishima chuckled, turning to you. "What were you doing?"

"I made a friend," you smiled. "Anyway, who's next?"

"Denki and Shiozaki. Who do you think will win?" Kirishima asked you.

"I saw how Shiozaki's vines work so I think it's safe to say that Kaminari will lose," you answered.

And you were right.

Kaminari was caught in vines as soon as he tried to attack.

"Shiozaki wins!"

"I'm next," you said, standing up. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck," Todoroki said while Kirishima countered with: "You don't need it."

You smiled, walking down to the stadium.

"Next up we have Tenya Iida from class 1A and Y/n Aizawa also from the same class! Begin!"

Alright, let's try this, you thought and while Iida charged at where you were, you already flew to the other side and did some spins there, making some dirt lift off the ground. You would've used your fog but that wouldn't have let Iida see enough. You needed him only semi-blinded. You were surely going to work on making your fog only semi-blinding in the future. Iida noticed you and came charging at you.

You had turned your back, covering it with wings and detached every single feather from your body. You jumped out of the way just as he was ready to push you out of bounds and he ran through your feathers and out himself.

You winced slightly at the impact but smirked nonetheless. This was easy.

"Tenya Iida is out of bounds! Y/n advances to the next round!"

You shook Iida's hand and exchanged the phrase 'good match' with him before going up to your seat again, listening to the crowd's mutters at how good you were.

As you sat down in your class' box, something red flew towards you. It was one of Keigo's feathers and it reminded you of how he used to congratulate you when you were kids but couldn't communicate. You high-fived the feather and smiled as it flew back to the hero-box.

"You did awesome out there, Y/n! It seemed so easy for you!" Kirishima cheered.

"Thank you, Kirishima," you thanked.

"Tch," you heard from behind you.

"Aww is Bakugou jealous?" you cooed in mocking baby-voice.

"Am not, you idiot!" he yelled, punching at you. You tucked yourself and your wings out of the way.

"You sure about that, Boom Boom Boy?"

"What'd you call me?!" he asked, standing up from his seat and leaning towards you and you backed up to the railing.

"Uhh... I called you Boom Boom Boy?" you asked, making him jump at you like a feral dog.

"Joke's on you!" you called as you floated over the edge.

"Get back here so I can beat you up!"

"Uhh, no. I'd really rather not," you said and floated to the right, coming in front of 1B's box.

"Hello!" you greeted. "Mind if I crash here for a bit until the pomeranian calms down? I really have no intention of dying today."

"Yeah sure, we don't mind," an orange-head said, gesturing for you to fly in. "I'm Kendo by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n."

You looked around the quiet box. "Is it always so calm for you guys? Ours is uhh... wild to say the least."

"No, no!" Kendo denied quickly. "Monoma went somewhere, that's why."

"Did I hear my name?" a male voice called from the entrance.

You raised a brow. "Did you?"

"What is that egoistical 1A brat doing here?" he asked.

"Surviving," you answered simply. "And you are...?"

"I'm Monoma, the most awesome, strongest and best person in the world..." and you zoned out.

"Start!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll better start heading back, it was nice meeting you guys!" you jumped off the railing of the box, flying straight to your own to watch the fight between Mina and Aoyama.