CHAPTER 79

You hummed, not really listening to him. Come on! History, was it? Dabi. Dabi, Dabi, Dabi... I want to know the plans of this ambush. Your eyes glowed faintly f/c as you were sucked into the memories.

--- "Are you sure she's asleep?" Shigaraki asked, eyeing you who was lying down on a sofa near the bar.

"Out like a light," Dabi confirmed. "Now tell us about this next mission."

Shigaraki looked over the table and nodded. "Dabi, Toga, you're the ones going. We have eliminated the scientist's wife so Toga will transform into her and lure him near the window because it 'broke', Dabi will knock him out, you guys will replace the window and get out of there. Any questions?"

Toga shrugged. "Sounds simple enough."

"Dabi?" Shigaraki asked.

"Sounds easy," he said carelessly. ---

You shook your head, clearing it from the memory and walking towards the entrance of the house. You barely made it there when Keigo already came back from upstairs and shrugged. "I got nothing, you?"

"Dabi and Toga were here. The scientist's wife was 'eliminated' so I'm pretty sure she's dead," you informed him. "Are we going back to Kyushu now?"

"Yup," he nodded. "We finished early so you could just grab your stuff and fly home. Of course, I'd love to hang out with you for a bit but I have somewhere to be."

You smiled, checking if your visor and headphones were in place before rising into the air after him. "I understand, Keigo. And I'm pretty sure I'll fly home, not really in the mood to sit in place and wait for the train."

"Too much has happened, right?" he asked.

"Yup, exactly," you confirmed, a grin slowly etching on your face.