CHAPTER 90

You smiled broadly. "I would love that!"

The last week of school of the year went by like a blur like any other week and soon it was Saturday, or-

"It's the start of the unofficial holiday!" Kaminari cheered while you all were eating dinner. "How cool is that?! First we just get a week off, another week passes and then we get another week off!"

"It's not a week off, it's time for us to prepare for the exams in our own, best-fitting rhythm!" Iida scolded.

"Whatever," Bakugou growled. "I'm gonna pass it anyway, I could take the exams right now!"

Everyone rolled their eyes or grinned, used to that behavior already.

"But what should we do~?" Mina asked, leaning on the table with her elbows.

"Maybe we could hang out as a class!" Kirishima said. "Like go to a movie or an adventure park or something."

You perked up at that, a bit excited to go to those places. "Mhm," you hummed, "doesn't sound too bad."

"Sounds like a wasted day," Bakugou grumbled.

"And," you added, eyeing him, "after that we could maybe train all together. Like the training camp but without the kidnapping part."

"I like that idea," Hitoshi agreed quietly, making most of the others also let out mumbles of agreement.

"All right!" Mina cheered. "I'll see if I can arrange something!"