CHAPTER 58

You nodded lazily, sneezing again. Yeah. Maybe it was a bad idea to train with rain. Guess I have League's injections to thank now. I'll heal faster thanks to those.

So we're going to have to choose someone for work studies... I could go with Keigo again but that wouldn't be too productive since I've been there already... Whooooooo should I go with? you looked at your food, an extremely puzzled look on your face.

"Hi!" you heard a voice chirp from behind you. You knew it wasn't Shinsou since he had to be somewhere.

The owner of the voice moved to sit in front of you.

"You're... Nejire, right?" you asked the 3rd year.

"Yeah! I was wondering if you had already chosen someone for your work studies!" she said.

"No," you said, a frown coming to your face. "I haven't. I'm having trouble with that actually."

"Then you could come with me!" she said happily, making you look up.

"With you?" you asked, tilting your head.

"Yeah! I know Ryukyu recruited you during internships too so it shouldn't be a problem! I can introduce you!" she said happily.

"Thank you," you smiled. "That would be very nice."

***

On the weekend, you were on your way to Rykyu's agency with Nejire.

"Right here!" Nejire chirped, opening the doors. "We can go to the meeting room."

Turns out, the meeting room was pretty fancy and you both were given a cup of tea.

"Hello," Ryukyu greeted. "It's nice to see you here."

"Hello. I'm glad to be here," you said.

"Okay. We'll get to work as soon as possible," Ryukyu instructed, making you all nod.

***

As Aizawa left the room after announcing some stuff, you turned to Uraraka and Tsu. "Wonder if you guys will also be asked to come to Ryukyu's with us. Probably."

"That would be so cool!" Uraraka cheered.

"Yeah. Guess so," you said quietly.

***

Nothing too spectacular happened for me today, you yawned, going to bed. The usual small robberies and patrol. Today was also still kinda getting to know each other since Uraraka and Tsu joined today.

***

"We got a team-up request," Ryukyu informed you 4 the next day.

"From who?" you asked.

"Sir Nighteye. It's concerning the Shie Hassaikai," she said seriously.

Nejire's eyes widened. "I've heard about them. They're suspected in many things but we have no evidence to use."

Ryukyu nodded. "Be extra careful on patrol today. Keep your eyes open."

"Yes, ma'am!"

***

You were walking with Nejire. The other three had gone together.

Walking past an alleyway, a boy, about 9 years old, ran into you.

"Oh, hi little guy," you said, crouching down in front of the boy and looking into his purple eyes.

"Please help!" he said quietly, grasping your hand, enough for you and Nejire to hear. "Me and my sister, we're-"

"Come on, Eikichi. Stop bothering the heroes with your games," you heard a male voice from the alleyway.

[Introducing - An OC - Eikichi.

Eikichi is Eri's older brother by two years.

He has short blue hair, a tiny bit lighter than Eri's and purple and yellow eyes. He is about 130cm tall.

His quirk is called 'Reverse'. He can reverse any events on both living and non-living things as long as the event has been in the last week. That makes it a perfect counter for his sister's quirk. Though he must be careful or he could reverse things that are actually pleasant like a new haircut. Reversing something on humans doesn't affect the memory of them.

Art doesn't belong to me.

]

You looked up at the man. It was the man from the picture.

He turned to you and Nejire. "Please excuse my son's behaviour. He's playing hide and seek with his sister and couldn't find her. Come on now, boy. Let's go back to Eri."

The boy grasped your hand tighter. "Please don't let me go," he pleaded.

You looked at the boy. "Go play with your sister now, Eikichi. You could play princess and prince with her. Be brave. Be her knight in shining armor," you tried to get your point across without raising suspicion. You gave the boy an encouraging smile.

The boy looked at you for a bit before nodding and going back to the alleyway after the man.

When they were out of sight, you sighed. "We should report this."

Nejire nodded. "Yeah. But you acted good!"

"Thank you," you nodded.

***

"Ryukyu," you got the attention of your mentor back in the agency. "We ran into Overhaul. I think we have some information beneficial for Sir Nighteye."