chapter 13

13. The Hidden Truth

In fact, Qin Ya already walked into the yard when Li Tao was scolding Li Zong. It was just that Li Tao was in such a black mood that she didn't want to confront him at that moment.

As for why she spoke at this moment, it would be ridiculous if she didn’t.

The pension belonged to her “dead” husband. If Li Tao really gave it to Huang, it would be like a sheep which would not be left with any bones after being in the tiger's mouth!

As for those talks about having money in the future and still sending Li Xin’er to a private school, only Li Tao, such a pedant, would believe it.

Besides, Huang and Zhu Cuihua took the owner’s dowry and also money that the owner had received from selling the kid to Lord Zhang, how could they not afford to eat meat?

It has to be said that this Huang was definitely at the top of the weirdo list.

She had heard children entrap their parents for money, but she had never seen the wife of an old couple who had lived together for decades, used so many ways to ensnare her husband for money!

Qin Ya's sudden appearance made the crowd stunned.

Among them, Li Tao looked especially furious. He had learned so much knowledge and focused most on courtesy and reputation. He could let go of his misbehavior of using the monthly salary before, while now he would rather seek a place to bump his head on and die for he was caught using the pension by the owner.

"Sufen, what a perfect timing! The eldest daughter-in-law, go and get a pair of chopsticks."

Li Tao said with a sad smile which was even more unsightly than crying.

"Don’t you dare get the chopsticks for her! We only had so much stuff in the family. If she eats it, there won’t be enough food for the two kids! "

Huang snorted coldly.

"If you have something to say, just say it and go back."

Qin Ya didn't get angry with Huang's bad attitude. She just stood there quietly because she knew that Li Tao would later deal with this stupid and disrespectful Huang!

And sure enough, when Huang had finished her words, Li Tao thumped the table and said angrily to Huang.

"Shut up!”

Li Tao scolded Huang and then turned his head to Zhu Cuihua.

"What are you doing? Go get the chopsticks!"

Zhu Cuihua was scolded and finally came to herself. She was about to rush to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, sister-in-law. Didn’t you hear the mother-in-law just now? If I eat, the kids will not have enough food!"

Qin Ya said in a strange tone and looked at Huang coldly at the same time.

Originally, she came here to teach Zhu Cuihua a lesson. However, when she got into the house, she found that Zhu Cuihua was full of panic when she saw her.

Even when she got up just now to get a bowl and the chopsticks in the kitchen, she almost fell down because of fluster.

As the president of Asia's largest financial company in her last life, she had met countless people. Together with the original owner's memory of Zhu Cuihua, it naturally revealed that Zhu Cuihua was not that smart.

In other words, people like Zhu Cuihua had no such ingenuity in teaching a child to beat his stomach to assuage the hunger!

She was just a pawn of Huang.

Huang heard Qin Ya's words and got stunned. She slightly squinted.

She was not stupid. She could tell that Qin Ya meant something else.

"Come on, Sufen. I kinda lost my temper just now, so my words might get a little bit offensive. Come and sit down to have dinner with us together."

After saying this, Huang turned to Zhu Cuihua.

"Go get the chopsticks and also cook another dish with that Chinese cabbage in the basket."

Ah, there must be a hidden truth here!

Huang’s attitude softened a little according to what she had said. It was like putting gasoline on the fire for Qin Ya, and she even seethed in rage. 

Huang's fear showed one thing that Xin’er had not been starved for a day or two, but a year or even two!