chapter 19

19. A Crisis

Qin Ya was dozing and faintly heard the noise of rustling.

Was it a mouse?

In the dark, Qin Ya opened her eyes. However, what came into sight made her gasp.

That was because she saw a figure who was searching for something in her suitcase!

At this time, the room was full of clothes thrown by that man.

‘A thief!’

Two words flashed into Qin Ya's mind.

Without the time that could allow Qin Ya to do more thinking, the black shadow had already closed the box and turned to walk towards the direction of the bed.

Qin Ya held her hands together and her breath became short. Just as the figure came in front of her, she made a decision.

It's better to fight than to wait for death!

The huge body suddenly jumped to that shadow. That latter obviously did not expect that Qin Ya would start to fight and was pressed on by Qin Ya tightly.

At this time, she was very glad that she had this fat body, otherwise she would not be able to crush the thief.

After getting close to this shadow, Qin Ya rushed to see his face. After all, the village was not big, coupled with the fact that he could easily enter her home, which implied that this person must be an acquaintance, as long as she found out who he was, there would be no chance for him to run away!

However, after she saw the face of this person who was pressed under her body, she was stunned because she didn’t know this person at all.

"You must be blind to come to my house trying to steal something. Didn’t you see that the house was so poor that it even has gross on the roof?"

Qin Ya said in a stern tone, turning the man over and twisting his arm behind his back.

Speaking of this man, he was really thin. He was only half the size of Qin Ya.

"Forgive me, forgive me. It's a misunderstanding. I'm just on my way and I happen to see a house here. I wanted to come in and ask for a drink, but I was really not planning to do anything bad."

Qin Ya snorted coldly. Seeing this man's fishy gaze, she twisted his arm even harder.

Asking for a drink needed him so much work that he even overturned every box?

"Behave yourself!"

Qin Ya angrily rebuked the guy and was about to find a rope to tie him up. No matter what his background was, it was important to tie him up first.

"Mommy, be careful!"

When Qin Ya turned around to look for the rope, she suddenly heard Li Xin'er's scream.

The little guy had already woken up when Qin Ya jumped at the shadow.

Qin Ya subconsciously looked at Li Xin'er, and he was frightened.

Something was not good!

Qin Ya quickly turned back to look at the guy under her body, but saw the guy somehow was holding a stick as thick as an arm with a sharp head and was trying to smash her.

Qin Ya protected her head with her hands, and her body tilted to one side. Nonetheless, her back was scrathed by the sharp stick head, and he felt a pang of pain.

The man got free and stood up. His face was full of ruthlessness. The wretched expression he had had when he was begging for mercy was long gone.

"Damn woman, the fat body almost crushed me."

While he was saying that, he kicked Qin Ya with his feet.

Qin Ya had nowhere to hide. A sudden pain from her leg raided her. She turned her head and looked at him coldly.

"What are you staring at, bitch?"

With that being said, he also raised his stick trying to hit Qin Ya.

At this moment, a small shadow rushed to him.

"Ouch!”

"Xin’er!"

The man looked at his arm with pain, staring at Li Xin’er, who was kicked to the ground by him.

Qin Ya quickly climbed over with tears coming up in her eyes. She touched Xin’er cheeks with both of her hands. There was tension in her voice that she did not even notice.

"Xin’er, tell me where you hurt? Just tell me."

Li Xin'er shook his head with tears on his face.

"Mommy, it’s not painful."

Qin Ya held Li Xin'er in her arms and heard Li Xin’er gasping because of pain, so her tears couldn’t help running down.

"Cry! All women can do is cry. What a whammy!”

The man fixed his eyes on Li Xin'er.

"You little bastard. How dared you bite me bleeding?! You have a good mouth, don't you? Well, now I’m going to pull out all your teeth. "

Qin Ya grabbed Li Xin'er's hand and looked at the thief with red eyes. Then, she suddenly pounced at the thief and grabbed his feet.

"Xin’er, run. Go to your aunt Chunniang's house, go!"

"Mommy, NO!"

Li Xin'er shook his head.

"Just run, I will hold this badass for you!"

Qin Ya screamed hysterically