Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Expelling

" There... There's also the fingerprint! The fingerprint is absolutely real! "

Lird Zhang reacted and hurriedly yelled.

" Oh! Do you really think I'm that old? And confused? "

The fingerprint would only be valid when the signature was real. After all, people could force someone to fingerprint the contract yet would not be able to force them to sign it!

" All the villagers in Yunding Village, listen up. Although our village is small, we can't tolerate others coming to bully us! "

Residents in Yunding Village were the descendants of the general. Although it had been declined, there were still many guys in the village who had the habit of practicing martial arts. For people practicing martial arts, they were morally upright and courageous. With Li Si saying that, the male villagers immediately answer " Yes " and responded in a neat and orderly way. The sound was so frightening that Lord Zhang almost collaspsed on the ground.

" Village head Li... this... this must be a misunderstanding! "

" Misunderstanding? I've seen it with my own eyes. What misunderstanding could it be? "

Li Si said angrily.

" Tie him up for me! "

At the word if command, several male villagers came forward to tie up Lord Zhange.

Although the young men brought by Lord Zhang were armed with sticks, they did not dare to act rashly in the face if the whole village.

" How should we deal with him? It's under your call! " Li Si said to Qin Ya.

" I..."

Lord Zhang was about to speak. However a villager directly filled his mouth with rags.

All he could make was whining.

" Our Lord Zhang is willing to give Qin ten liang of silver ingots ( liang is a measurement of ancient Chinese currency) for compensation! "

One of the guys brought by Lord Zhang was tactful and spoke for him.

Ten liang was not small sum of money. For ordinary people , ten liang was enough to cover the food expense for half a year.

Li Si frowned and lookef at Qin Ya.

That meant he left it to her to decide.

" Ten liang of silver ingots? " Qin Ya's eyes went dull. She picked up the stick that fell on the ground when Lord Zhang was tied up just now.

" My son was whipped all over his body, and you only pay ten liang silver ingots to settle it? "

She moved her fleshy body , approching Lord Zhang step by step.

As she forward each step, she would raise the stick in her hand several inches higher.

By the time Qin Ya came up to Lord Zhang , the stick in her hand had already been raised above her head.

" Village head, did you say you wanted to make things fair to me ? "

Instead of rushing to beat Lord Zhang with the stick, Qin Ya said to Li Si softly.

Although her voice was soft , it still made Li Si tremble slightly deep inside, because he realized at this moment that he seemed to have been planted into this by this significantly less attractive woman!

However, with so many villagers watching here, it was too late for him to take back his words.

" Yes, I did "

Qin Ya smiled.

Meanwhile, the stick fell hardly down on Zhang's body!

" You beat my son!"

One beat already.

"You beat my son!"

Two

One stick followed after another tightly, which made all the people at the site frightened.

In the past, this second daughter- in-law if Li Family was lazy abd timid fool in people's minds. However, now, seeing her determined to beat him to death, those who had problems with her shrank their heads unconsciously.

Here, Lird Zhang was yowling, while Qin Ya's attention shifted to a shadow who was slipping away behind the crowd.

She narrowed her eyes and indentified that it was Zhu Cuihua, her sister-in-law who came earlier together with her mother-in-law to take away her dowries!

When she shifted her eyesight back, Lord Zhang, who was right in front of her, already had a bloody nose and a swollen face. He looked at her with praying eyes.

She slightly raised the corner of her mouth, lowered her body and got down to his ear.

"If you still dare to keep thinking about taking Xin'er away from me, I ensure you that you will be ten thousand times more miserable than today!"