Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Treating Xin'er

"Oh , there is no place to buy kitchenware in the village. I heard from Er Niu that there is a farmer's market where you buy everything , and it is 15 kilometers away. Mommy , you should be able to find the things you need there."

15 kilometers away...

Hearing this number, Qin Ya looked out if the door. What fell into sight was those grand mountains!

She looked down at her thighs, which were even much bigger than the waist of an ordinary women. She felt so miserable.

She really coudn't figure out how the owner could grow so fat in such an obsure village...

Grumling!

It might be that the little guy thought of some delicious food in the market that his stomach now was grumbling

"Hungry?"

Qin Ya felt funny abd picked up Li Xin'er from the ground.

According to her, now, Li Xin'er was supposed to act like a spoiled kid and tell her what he wanted. However, the little guy's behavior made Qin Ya stunned.

She saw him raise his little hand and started to beat his stomach hard.

With a hit, the little guy's face already flushed because of pain.

"What are you doing?!"

Seeing the little guy trying to raise his hand to hit his stomach again , Qin Ya quickly reached her arm out to stop him.

"My aunt said that if the stomach is grumbling, it is the fault of the stomach. Just hitting the stomach a few times will make if fine."

Li Xin"er's aunt is Zhu Cuihua and also Li Chenggu's sister-in-law.

In the memory of the owner, because the owner did not give Li Xin'er food, Li Tao, the father-in-law of the owner, could not endure it anymore, so he said that he would take care of the little guy's three meals and asked the little guy to go to his house for meals when it was time.

However, now it seemed that Zhu Cuihua didn't do what the owner's father-in-law had said!

"From now on, if you are hungry, just tell me and I'll cook for you. What your aunt said is not true. People's stomach only grumbles when they are hungry."

While Qin Ya held the little guy in her arms and explained, she was also helping Xin'er rub his stomach.

Qin Ya wanted to find Zhu Cuihua immediately for interrogation. However, Li Xin'er was still hungry and had wounds all over his body. Thus, she had to suppress her anger for now.

After searching every corner of the kitchen again, Qin Ya finally found a few sweet potatoes in a small jar.

After searching every corner of the kitchen again, Qin Ya finally found a few sweet potatoes in small jar.

Although there was no kitchenware in the kitchen, there was a lot of firewood. However, the firewood was not collected by the owner, but given by Qin Lanfang who lived next door.

Speaking of this, Qin Lanfang was one of the few friends if the owner.

When the fire was set, Qin Ya threw some sweet potatoes into the fire and then asked Li Xin'er to sit together with her.

When she took off Li Xin'er's upper clothes and saw Li Xin'er's wounds, Qin Ya gave a long sign.

There were not many bruises on the body if the little guy. The whipping marks were mainly on his two little arms. It was probably that when Lord Zhang was beating him, he warded off with his arms.

"Mommy, it is not painful at all."

Li Xin'er saw his mother gazing at his arms and said in his sweet baby's voice.

Xin'er, you are really a strong man!"

Qin Ya found that though this kid was little, yet he was quite clever. So, she complimented him with a smile. After thinking for a moment, she went to the stove and reached inside trying to find something.

Yes!

Qin Ya took out a small ceramic pot from the air outlet located on the top part of the stove.

That was the Canola oil hidden by the owner had been lazy, she treated herself pretty well. Otherwise, she would not be this fat.

Although Canola oil was not as effective as seaame oil in terms of treating the bruise, it could atleast ensure that none mark would be left on Li Xin'er's arms.

"Little man, now you might need to lump it!"