Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Being Disabled

"Eh, although Chenggu is not dead, his left leg... was disabled. Even if he comes back, I'm afraid that life will still be tough on you in the future!"

Li Si shook his head and took out bag full of patches from his inside pocket.

"Keep this."

Qin Ya took the money.

This was what the owner deserved, and also what she deserved now. Furthermore, this was what her "cheap" husband deserved!

The reason why Li Si gave her money before Li Chenggu came back showed that Li Si was not as affectionate and righteous as he looked like!

He didn't say it directly. However, with the money being given, it already implied that he wanted to use the money to return the favor of Li Chenggu!

Hmm!

None of these guys were good

Weighing the money bag and feeling it from the sense if the owner, she estimated that there were about two liang.

"Well, I'll thank you for Chenggu."

Sending Li Si away, Qin Ya looked at the money bag and shook her head with a wry smile.

Her "cheap" husband was just stupid enough to do this!

He left his wife and child abd went to help another person by replacing him. As a result, they didn't even take him seriously. If he had died, Li Si would not even give the two liang!

She shook her head, trying to put
away all kinds of thoughts. This was not the time to be annoyed by all these. She had to check the family's belongings so to make a plan about the future life.

"Mommy, you nailed them!"

The moment Qin Ya just pushed the door and got into the room, a soft little guy rushed into her arms, exposing those two lovely canine teeth because of grinning and having a worship expression all over his bony face.

"I can be even more awesome!"

Qin Ya rubbed the kid's nose with her hand. However, looking at his little bony face, Qin Ya felt quite upset.

This child had beautiful face features. If he was chubbier, he must be very lovely!

"Mommy, when I grow up , if anyone bullies you , I will get revenge for you just like what you did for me today."

Those big eyes showed strong firmness. Yet later, they were floated with hesitation.

" No. No, I won't let you experience the same thing as I did. I should beat those who want to bully you in the first place so that they won't even dare ti really do it."

His words are unintentional.

However, when those words came to Qin Ya's ears, they were like a heavy hammer.

Did... Did she do the wrong thing?

" Xin'er, listen to me. We must not be bullied. However, when others have not done any substantial harm to us , we must not take drastic actions against them. Do you understand?"

Qin Ya squatted down and looked directly at Li Xin'er's eyes.

" I don't , mommy..."

The little guy shook his head.

" It okay. I will take the time and explain to you in the future."

"Great!"

The little guy nodded heavily , putting a smile on his face

Caressing the little guy's head, Qin Ya began to look around the room carefully.

The two thatched huts were connected to each other. One was a kitchen and the other was a bedroom. Therewas a wooden bed, a copper mirror with a missing corner and two large wooden boxes with insect stains.

The kitchen was even worse than the bedroom. It only had a rusty cauldron and a mud stove.

Absolute poverty could exactly describe the situation Qin Ya was confronting.

"Mommy, are you going to cook?"

The little guy saw his mother standing in front of the mud stove zoning out and asked in his sweet baby's voice.

"Well, does Xin'er know where the department store is in the village?"

After saying si, Qin Ya couldn't help but pat the forehead.

"By department store , I meant the place you can buy the kitchenware."

Although she had the memory of the owner , she could not remember every detail.