Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Evidence

" I have the contract! "

Lord Zhang caught the glared from
Li Si and shrank his neck in horror. He immediately took out the selling contract.

Li Si took over the contract with a frown and read it.

Lord Zhang put on a smile, staring at Qin Ya proudly and thinking to himself, ' Even if you are good at acting, how will you deny this contract written in black and white? '

" Village head, this... I don't know! I have never signed it! I have never put my fingerprint on it! "

Qin Ya look terrified.

" Oh, you such a cruel woman like a scorpion. The evidence is solid, yet you still tried to quibble. Your name , Qin Sufen, is clearly written on it. So is your thumbprint! "

Lord Zhang shouted.

" I... how do I know that it isn't a name or a fingerprint faked by someone you randomly asked for? "

Qin Ya glanced at the contractand was still in that terrified look.

" I looked at it from afar, and...it's not quite like my handwriting."

" How could you say that? Do you dare to verify it on the stop?"

Lord Zhang took out his long-stemmed tobacco pipe from his inside pocket and threw it towards Qin Ya.

He was not a fool. He had planned everthing before he sent for Li Si.

He wanted Li Si, the most authoritative in Yunding Village, to witness it! By then, even if Qin Sufen's husband Li Chenggu came back and tried to get back Xin'er, he had to get the approval from Li Si first.

Qin Ya stared blankly at the tobacco pipe in front if her. She raised her hand yet suddenly dropped it , which look very uneasy and hesitant.

" What? You'er afraid now? "

Lord Zhang sneered.

" I don't want to bully you so that others won't gossip about me in the future. Give me Xin'er today, and I won't give you a hard time anymore. "

Giving no response to Lord Zhang, Qin Ya looked at Li Si first and then made a bow to Li Si with hands folded in front.

" Sufen is just a lady and my man is not available right now. Today, I just boldly want to ask you to get the justice served for me as the village head."

" If you really didn't sign the contract or put your fingerprint on it, I will definitely get the justice served!"

Li Si said seriously with his hands clasped behind his back.

This got the surrounding villagers excited again.

The villager who claimed to see Qin Sufen receive the money was especially curious about this.

' Li's second daughter-in-law clearly is digging a trap for herself. '

As universally known, although Li Si had been often defending justice for the villagers, he never made a promises to anyone.

Now, with his promise being made, which seemed to help Qin Sufen if it was proved that contract and put her fingerprints on it.

In an even worse scenario, she might be expelled from Yunding Village!

Lord Zhang, with a mocking smile on his face, was no longer as excited as he had just been. He stood there quietly, waiting to enjoy the show.

' Smile? I'll see if you can still smile later! '

Qin ya , under the gaze if everyone picked up the tobacco pipe and then wrote " Qin Sufen " on the ground slowly.

" This...!"

The smile on Lord Zhang's face froze instantly, and his eyes were popping out, giving the illusion that they would fall down at any time.

The villagers also had an exclamation.

This handwriting could even compete with that of the private tutor.

Li Si picked up the contract and approached the ground where had Qin Ya's handwriting.

When he compared the signature of the contract with the handwriting on the ground ,his grey eyebriws raised immediately!

However , he had been through many big affairs after all. He suppressed his angry and talked to Lord Zhang in a cold voice.

" Lord Zhang , would you please explain this? "