Chapter 26

Life and Death

"Humph." Li Chenggu sneered, "My eldest brother is afraid of death. However, it is his own son. If he can watch his son suffering, he can stay outside."

After that being said, Li Chenggu went into the house without looking back.

The beam of the house was burned by fire. The entire house was already crumbling. Although he didn't come back for three years, he found his father's room based on his impression.

In a mess, the fire snake serpent was burning the skin and could roast people alive.

Pushing down the discomfort of the body, Li Chenggu covered his mouth and nose and finally found his father. Li Tao was lying on the ground at the moment, falling into a coma. He had inhaled too much smoke and was already unconscious.

Li Chenggu looked around the room subconsciously. The eldest brother's son was not here. The beam was so burnt that it was going to collapse.

Li Chenggu clenched his teeth and decided to pick up his father on his back and run out for the sake of the time being.

At the moment when the house collapsed, he managed to save Li Tao. However, he was burned in several places of his body by the fire.

People gathered around to check on Li Tao's condition.

Li Chenggu stood aside. No one noticed that he was planning to go into the fire again. However, the flame was raging that he was forced out several times.

Li Tao's eldest son, Li Chengming, was almost crying with his father’s condition and his son being trapped in the fire.

Filled with anxiety, he directly pulled Li Chenggu’s arms and knelt on the ground.

Li Chengming knelt down and begged Li Chenggu. His voice trembled, and he was in a complete state of bewilderment, "Chenggu, I beg you to be merciful. For my sake, please go in again…”

The house had fallen down, and the fire forced everybody out.

Li Chenggu had tried several times but had been forced him out.

At this moment, his eldest brother’s request was basically like asking him to die.

"Have you ever thought that in such a fire, people can't get in at all. Even if they do, they can't come out alive..."

"What do you mean?"

Before Li Chengming finished his words, he had been brutally interrupted by Li Chengming.

He stood up directly from the ground and roared at Li Chenggu fiercely, "Do you know that it is your own nephew being trapped inside. Do you just sit idle and watch him die? If something happens to him, how can you reconcile it to your conscience? "

Huang heard the conversation between the two brothers in the distance. She quickly came over and scolded his second son with Li Chengming.

"Your eldest brother is so old. That is his only son. Do you want our Li family to have no offspring anymore? You are an unfilial son. If you dare not save your nephew, I will sever the relationship with you, and you will not be a member of our Li family in the future. "

Li Chenggu closed his eyes and opened them again.

Hearing these words, he looked at Huang coldly, as if he was looking at a stranger. "So, for you, it doesn't matter whether I am dead or alive?"

He repressed his anger.

Even though he knew he was treated differently in this family, he still had a little hope about his mother at this critical moment of life and death.

"How could you be more important than your brother's son?"

Bang!

There seems to be a broken string in his heart.

All illusions were gone.

"Well, now I know."

Li Chenggu took a deep look at his mother and worried brother in front of him. After stepping back a few steps, he knelt down and said, "Since mother said this today, I will give you what you want and let the people here be the witnesses. I have risked my life for my nephew. However, from now on, I will no longer be a member of the Li family."

"Bang bang bang!"

He kowtowed three times and headed to the sea of fire without looking back.

At this moment, he suddenly became such a giant figure. Everyone placed hopes on him, waiting for him to bring the grandson of the Li family out.