Chapter 7

Chapter 7: History

Qin Ya's voice was only loud enough to be heard by Lord Zhang. He was already been beaten so hard that he would not even dare to revolt. He had held an intention of revenge before. However, hearing Qin Ya's words now , he heart inexplicably palpitated.

Especially when he looked at the cold eyes of this fat woman in front of him, he felt shivers down his spine!

Qin Ya observed the changes of the eyesight of Lord Zhang, sneering with satisfaction and throwing the stick away.

"Village Head Li, I really appreciate it."

Li Si took a deep look at Qin Ya. His eyes showed great complexity.

He let out a deep sigh and looked at Lord Zhang.

" Lord Zhang, you brought this beat to yourself. Taking this chance, I would like to advise you that if you plan to retaliate, you really should think it over agian! "

Then, with a wave of his hand, he signaled to the menservents of Lord Zhang that they could take him away.

When those menservants got the sign, they were too hurried to even untie Lord Zhange. They just rushed to lift Lord Zhang up and then ran out of the village in no time.

They were also afraid when they saw Qin Ya beating Lord Zhang!

If Qin Ya vented her anger on them and beat them like Lord Zhang...

After the outsiders left, villagers were also dismissed by Li Si.

He himself, however, had no intention of leaving immediately.

" In fact, you should have taken those ten liang of silver ingots from Lord Zhang. "

Li Si said it in a meaningful tone.

Qin Ya was not surprise to hear that. After all, it was ten liang, which were even enough to support her and Li Xin'er to live for several years.

However, she also had her own thoughts. If she took the money from Lord Zhang, Li Si would not back her up anymore during the beat. However, if she did not take it, as long as long she did not beat Lord Zhang to death, Li Si would have to show his support to her doing this!

Besides, she aleady had promised the child that she would get revenge for him, and she would never break her promise just for ten liang!

Moverover, she was born in the modern society. She believed that she would not starve to death here with her IQ and modern knowledge!

Alas-

Li Si sighed again, trying to say something yet choosing not to say it.

This made Qin Ya get butterflies in her stomach.

When Li Si was promising her to get justice served, she already felt that something was wrong. Alhough she planted Li Si to do this for her today, he, as the head of the village, didn't even hesitate to offend Lord Zhang, a guy who did trades with the villagers...

After thinking about it carefully, she felt that there must be a secret behind it.

" Village Head Li, if you have anything to say, you can say it directly."

Qin Ya sternly said so.

Li Si hesitated for a moment. Then, he explained.

It turned out that he didn't come here because the manservant of Lord Zhang asked him to, but because he learned that the husband of this body's original owner was not dead,

Therefore, he came to find the owner to let her know.

By coincidence, on his way to village, he happened to meet the manservant of Lord Zhang. This got the villagers misunderstood, so they came to rubberneck at this.

However, there is also absolutely a reason why Li Si helped Qin Ya so much. In the memory of the owner, four years ago, the government was trying to recruit a strong man from Yunding Village.

As Li Si's son, Li Pingyuan was supposed to be the person to apply for the recruitment. However, Li Si was seriously ill at that time, so Li Pingyaun had to stay to take care of his father.

Li Chenggu, the husband of the owner, was warm-hearted and had a military background. Hence, he begged the government to allow him to replace Li Pingyuan to go to the frontline.

After listening to Li Si's narration, Qin Ya's eyebrows raised and her nose was slightly trembling.

It wad just for bluffing Lord Zhang and his menservants. However, she didn't know that her husband was really alive...

" Village Head Li, you said that I should have taken the ten liang from Lord Zhang. Is there a hidden message behind yours words?"