Chapter 27

Trapped in Fire

Qin Ya came late and exactly saw this scene.

"Li Chenggu, you must come back alive for me!"

Qin Ya yelled at the view of his back but didn’t even see him stop for a second.

Li Chenggu went in. After he got inside, the house collapsed again.

All the people's hearts were pulled up again. However, most of them were worried about the grandson of the Li family. Only Qin Ya was nervous about Li Chenggu, with tears coming up in her eyes.

She had just dragged Zhu Cuihua to her house and settled her down, but she was worried about an accident in the old house, so she had to let Xin’er sit in the room, wrapped her hair with a scarf and ran over here.

However, when she just came here, she came across the scene of Li Chenggu deciding to risk his life to save his nephew.

‘This jerk, if something happens to him, how can I explain to Xin’er where his father has gone… What about me…’ Qin Ya thought to herself.

The burning time of an incense passed, and no one came out of the room yet.

Everyone's expectation started to go down. The fire didn’t diminish at all, and the probability of survival was too small.

The dim light in the eyes of Huang and Li Chengming faded.

Just when everyone was not paying attention, a woman's figure moved.

Qin Ya got all her clothes wet and wrapped her hair and nose and mouth with her scarf and rushed into the fire…

Everyone was shocked!

They never thought that this woman would do this for her man.

Those who had just wronged her for having affairs with other men and said that she was a wicked woman were shocked and couldn’t move.

The rumor was undermined naturally, and no one dared to look down on her anymore.

This woman was a martyr!

However, Qin Ya didn’t care about what outsiders thought at this moment at all. She ran inside exactly at this moment based on her calculation of the time.

According to the signs of the house burning down, she knew that the house could last for another fifteen minutes at most. She would find out Li Chenggu during the period of time and take him out.

After a quarter of an hour, if there was no way to save him, he would be dead.

The flame accompanied by the burning objects fell on her. Qin Ya avoided the falling objects and walked right close to the flame several times. She felt that the fire was burning her skin, and she could even hear the sound of her hair burning by her ear.

There was the sound of burning objects beeping.

"Li Chenggu, Li Chenggu..."

As she searched, she called out the name of Li Chenggu.

Qin Ya did not have much impression on the old house of the Li family. Relying on some residual memory in her mind, Qin Ya began to search for Li Chenggu.

However, no one answered her at all.

When Qin Ya almost gave up, a body figure came into her sight the next moment.

A tall and straight man fell to the ground. There was not much fire in his place. He had a child protected in his arms, and the child looked like two or three years older than Xin’er.

The child was in a coma as well…

The difficulty was that there was a big fireball between Qin Ya and them. It was impossible to pass through the flame blockade without any damage!

Time was running out. It was almost a race against the clock.

Qin Ya knew that the house would be completely engulfed by fire in the next moment.

She clenched her teeth, endured the pain of burning, directly lifted her legs, and crossed the fire.

"Ouch!”

The pain, like bones being eroded, quickly raided her. Qin Ya couldn’t help crying out.

At the moment of her crying out, Li Chenggu moved his closed eyes a bit. He frowned and opened his eyes with a strong tolerance for the discomfort.