2. Her

Lauren's POV

"Wake up it's time for school!" I suddenly heard before getting my covers ripped off of me.

I think she was more excited than we were.

"Ugh, do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes, you have to finish your last year now come on up up!" Then left my room.

I forced myself out of my bed, did my morning routine, and then made my way downstairs.

"Morning people." I greeted and sat down.

"Morning Laur." my family harmonized.

"Dad did they drop off my car yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's outside the keys are by the door and you have to take Chris and Taylor to school." he replied.

Yup I have a car. It's a sports car actually, what can I say? I love speed. I got it for my 16th birthday, along with other things.

"Well we got to go, don't want to be late on the first day, come on guys."

As we exited, my sister suddenly yelled, "I call shotgun!" and ran towards the vehicle.

"Aww Laur, that's not fair I'm older." Chris whined turning to look at me.

"Sorry dude she called it." I said chucking.

We got in, with a whiny Chris in the back and off we went towards our new school. Tay turned on the radio and Summertime Sadness was on by Lana del Rey.

"I love this song!" I said happily.

"You guys have a really bad music taste." Chris muttered.

"What did you say?" Tay asked.

"Nothing." Chris quickly replied.

"That's what I thought."

I put the top down and instantly felt the wind blowing my hair along with Tay's. The Miami Heat was clearly felt too. The weather here is so much better than Seattle's. Then we spent 5 more minutes cruising with the top down towards the school.

We soon spotted the sign that said 'Welcome to Miami High' and drove towards it and searched for a parking spot. Once found, we got out and looked around. There was all sorts of people walking in all directions. Teachers running towards the entrance with their coffee and papers in hand. Then there was the freshmen looking really lost.

Together, we walked towards the entrance and once inside we struggled to find the main office. If you thought outside was chaotic, inside is even worse. We walked up and down hallways, I'm pretty sure we explored the entire school trying to find the office. At last we found the office and asked for our schedules.

"Would you three like someone to help you find the classes?" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Yes please." Taylor said. I expected it because she was a freshmen.

"Okay, someone will be here shortly." The lady then said after getting off the phone.

We waited for about another 5 minutes until I saw a dark skinned girl enter with a shorter lighter skinned girl. They were both beautiful though.

"Hi I'm Normani and this is Ally." the dark skinned girl said introducing themselves.

"Hi I'm Lauren and these are my siblings Chris and Taylor."

"Hi" they both said awkwardly.

"Well come on lets go sunshines " the girl named Ally said. She's short and adorable I think I'm going to get along with her just fine. Then Normani is really nice so I'll get along with her too.