19. Overreacting

Lauren's POV

"We're here!" I yelled.

Dinah woke up from her nap and looked around and her once tired face turned into an excited one.

"Oh my god! I haven't been to the beach in like, forever!" She exclaimed and jumped out the car to then run towards the sea.

We all chuckled at her actions and followed close behind. The nearer we got to the shoreline I started to see sofa like shapes made of sand along with Harry, Justin, and Zayn who were standing right next to them.

"Aye Laur!" Harry yelled.

"Aye bro, nice job, way better than I expected."

"We're true artists and we thought to put ten times more effort." He shrugged.

"Haha whatever, I bet you googled 'how to  build a sand sofa'. " I teased.

"Shutup, you owe us Jauregui." He said smiling and walking away with the other two guys.

"Thanks guys! Bye!"

I took a look at what the guys had done and I loved it. There was like a table which was also made of sand in between the sand sofas which had a table cloth and eating utensils, with candles all around.

I turned to my beautiful girlfriend and looked at her dearly with lust in my eyes. She was looking at Siope chase Dinah around on the sea shore. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"What are you looking at babe?" I asked.

She sighed leaning into my body, "I'm just really happy for Dinah you know? She finally found someone who actually cares for her and hopefully won't hurt her."

"I don't think he will, when I hear him talk about her it's like she's the one he's going to marry. But come on, stop worrying for now and let's have fun on our date." I said turning her around so I could look into her eyes.

She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Okay."

_

Next Morning

I was happily sleeping on my comfortable bed until I felt it. The ice cold water being dropped all over my face, causing me to instantly shoot up and fall off the bed. I looked up to see Taylor laughing her ass off while holding a now empty cup.

"What the hell Tay?" I yelled.

"Sorry Laur, but I couldn't get you up, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up."

Right, today's Monday, ugh I dreaded Monday's. But yesterday was so much fun with Camila, Dinah, and Siope.

I got up, stretched and did my morning routine. I then picked out my outfit which I know Camila drools over, black jeans, a white v-neck, my black leather jacket, and my combat boots. Lastly, I put my cologne on, but not to much because it was strong.

I went downstairs and was greeted by my mom, who was in the middle of cooking breakfast.

"Morning dear."

"Morning mom."

"You look nice, now I know why Camila fell for you so hard. She took one look at you and she was in your arms." She said in a teasing matter.