9. Date?

Weeks have passed, it's now the middle of September and Lauren and Camila's friendship has gotten stronger and so has their feelings towards one another. Their friendship consisted of a lot and I mean a lot of flirting and affection. But they still had yet to confess because one, they didn't know how the other would react. Two, they thought it was too early in their friendship to tell. The squad was well aware of their feelings and were growing more and more impatient on when they were finally get together. Ally and Troy were still going strong, then Dinah and Siope did end up having a future because they started dating a week after the day they were at Lauren's house. Lastly there's Normani who's been talking to Dinah' s cousin. Now Lauren had finally decided to confess to Camila, seeing that everyone was getting together with their loved ones but the only problem was that she didn't know how or when she'd do it.

_

Lauren's POV

"Oh my god! You're finally going to tell her?!?" Dinah yelled.

We're currently in the last class of the day on a Friday and I told Dinah that I was finally going to tell Camz about my feelings. Unfortunately she couldn't keep it down and brought  unnecessary attention to us.

"Yes now keep it down." I said shushing her.

"Sorry but I can't keep it in. We've been waiting weeks for this!"

"Why are you so excited? There's still the possibility she might reject me."

"Well I think that's highly impossible because anything could happen and since you both are always flirting and being touchy touchy, I'm guessing she feels the same way."

"Yeah, you're right." I said slowly having realization hit me.

"Dinah Jane is always right."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"So when do you plan on telling her?"

"I don't know Dee, I haven't decided yet."

"How about you take her on a 'friendly' date and tell her then." she suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. Now all I have to think about is how this date will go."

During the rest of the class, all I was focused on was where I was going to take Camz. I decided on taking her to the place I go to when I needed a break from things. A hill that oversees the Miami city skyline. I'll even make a camp fire and we'll make s'mores and hot dogs. I'll just text her to see if she'd accept to go with me.

Lolo😚💕🙈: "Hey :)"

Camzi🍕☺️💕: "Hi :)"

Lolo😚💕🙈:"Would you go on a date with me?"

It's been two minutes since she hasn't replied. Two minutes! Maybe she's freaking out and being disgusted by me. Oh god I should've put 'friendly' date. I'm so stupid.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating on the desk.

Camzi🍕☺️💕: I'd love to :)

Lolo😚💕🙈: I'll drop you off and pick you up at 6?

Camzi🍕☺️💕: okay

After my conversation with Camz I told Dinah my plans on the date and she told me she'll help me with things. Once class was over I walked towards my car and leaned on it waiting for Camila. I then caught sight of her walking with Dinah towards my direction.

She better not have told Camz about the date setting.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yup, bye Dinah, see you tomorrow."

They hugged and I also said bye, then we went inside my car. Since Camz didn't have a car yet, I was her driver. I wasn't complaining though, I loved taking her anywhere she wanted but mostly she only wanted me to drive her to school and back, that's it.

"So can I know where this date will be?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Nope." I said smiling turning towards her.

"Please Laur." she said with puppy dog eyes.

Ugh those are my weakness.

I forcefully tore my eyes away from hers and looked straight ahead.
"No, you have to wait another three hours."

She pouted "Fine."

We got to her house five minutes later and I walked her to her door. She told me bye and gave me a kiss on the cheek, which I couldn't help but blush and she knew that too. I then texted Dinah telling her to get the wood and rocks for the camp fire while I went for the food.

Once at the store I got a shopping cart and started filling it up with marshmallows, crackers, chocolate, hot dog buns, sausages, Mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. I also got us some sodas.

I went to the cashier and payed but not before having the cashier guy eye me and try to flirt. This is why most of the time I picked girls over guys, I say to myself. I paid and got my receipt which happened to have the guys number on it. I scoffed and threw it away.

I got back into my car and headed home. I got there and saw my mom in the kitchen. I greeted her and run upstairs to take a shower, seeing that it's almost five.

Fifteen minutes later I was out and I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, with a red and blue plaid shirt, my black leather jacket, and my combat boots.I let my hair down and then applied minimal makeup. I walked downstairs but not before getting my black beanie. I love dark colors as you could tell.

I was about to go out the door but my mom spoke behind me.
"Where are you going?" She asked with an eyebrows raised.

"Umm I-I'm going on a date." I say shyly feeling my cheeks get red.

"Oh my god! With who?"

"This girl named Camila..."

"I have to meet her! Bring her to the house sometime."

"Uhh, okay. I'll see you later bye." I say quickly running out the door.

I love my mom for accepting me for my sexuality but sometimes she got too into my dating life. She always wants to meet them and we only ended up lasting about 2-4 months because we didn't work out. But I know Camila's different and I plan on being with her for a lifetime. That's if she accepted of course.

I got to her house and parked in the drive-way. I walked towards her door and knocked. Soon she opened it up and I felt my jaw drop. She was wearing a black skater skirt with a black crop top with tiny flowers all over it , a knit sweater, and some black flats. She also has minimal makeup on, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Probably some of you say 'oh that's so simple' but to me she looked so beautiful.

"Eyes up here Lo" she said giggling.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry. Ready?"

"Yeah."

We walked down toward my car and I opened her door. She thanked me and then I went to my side and started the engine. I put my right arm on the arm rest but then I felt tiny fingers intertwine with my own. I looked down and saw that Camz has intertwined our hands together, I turned towards her and she looked back at me with a smile on her face.

I smiled back then forced my eyes to look back towards the road. It took about ten minutes to get to the hill and by the time we got there, the sun was setting.

Perfect.

I parked the car and lead her towards the hill we had to climb. After having Camila struggle because she was so clumsy, we finally arrived and she gasped as soon as she saw what I had set up.

"Oh my god Lo!"

A/N: sorry not sorry lol. See you in the next update! :)

Well right now I hate Austin's guts. People ask me why I hate him so much and this is why I do. How could he do that to Camila. I don't know why she dated him. He's so shady-.-