31. Vampire?

Lauren's Pov

"Hey Lauren." I heard Dinah say.

"What are you doing here?" I asked closing the bathroom door behind me so that Camila wasn't visible.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Um, I was exploring." I said nervously.

She gave me an odd look, "And you ended up in an abandoned bathroom how?"

"Uh, I had to pee."

"Why are your lips red? And you're all flustered? Are you hiding something?"

"What?! No! Of course not!" I said with a smile.

She raised her right eyebrow, "Well you're standing quite protectively in front of that door."

She made a move to pass me, but before I could intervene her hand was already on the doorknob which she then twisted open. There she found a smiling Camila.

"Hey Dinah." She greeted, exaggerating the 'hey'.

"Don't 'hey dinah' me, what's going here?" She asked looking between Camila and I.

Before either of us could think of a reply she answered her own self, "You guys are hooking up huh?"

My eyes went wide, "What?! Of course not. What makes you think that?"

"Not to sound like an investigator, but in the morning, Mani and I saw Lauren glowing like a fucking star, then we saw you with Lauren's clothes." Dinah said now speaking directly to Camila.

"Then Lauren was flustered moments earlier outside, and you two are secretly meeting."

I looked towards Camz who seems to not be able to say anything to Dinah, but she then looked towards me and silently, we both agreed to just tell Dinah the truth. I swear she was too much for us sometimes.

"Dinah we're not hooking up."

"So what else explains all of this?"

"The fact that we're together." Camila revealed.

Dinah looked between Camila and I again, but this time with wide eyes. She stared at us, looking for any clue that we were kidding, but we gave none away.

"Since when?"

"Mm, five or six hours ago?"

"And you were planning on hiding this from your friends, specifically me!? Your captain Dinah Jane."

"Yeah, we didn't know how'd you guys react so we tried to keep it to ourselves, but obviously that didn't work." I said giving Dinah a look.

"Well you can't fool me, when I saw you take off in a different direction from Mani and Ally I started to wonder so I followed you."

"And that's not sounding like an investigator?" Camz asked raising an eyebrow.

"Shutup."

"Anyway can we go? I've been had to leave back to the cafeteria. Ally and Normani are expecting me." I said.

"Don't waste your time Jauregui, lunch is about to be over. Let's stay here and chat."