21. Complicated

Lauren's Pov

I arrived to an empty house since it was still the middle of the day, and my parents were working while my siblings were still in school. I was still frustrated about this whole Camila and Austin situation! I mean how is she going to be worrying about me one second and then join Austin on his way to the nurse?

She's so bipolar and complicated

Remembering the time a guy came up to me offering me some drugs and weed outside a corner store, but I declined, was fresh on my mind. He had gave me his number if I ever felt like getting 'loose' and now seemed like the perfect time.

I got my phone out and dialed his number which I never thought I would do, then I waited until he picked up.

"Hello?" a female answered.

"Umm Michael?"

"Michael who?" She asked confused.

"Michael Clifford?"

"Michael!!!" I heard her yell.
"What?!"
"There's someone on the phone for you!!"

"Hello?"

"Hey Michael, it's me, the girl you tried offering stuff to the other day."

"Oh hey! Finally decided to go back into that life I see." I heard his smirk through the phone, knowing that I had done weed in the past, but stopped.

"Yeah, where can I meet you?"

"The same store i offered, see you in ten."

"Alright." I replied and hung up.

I changed into a tank top and some basketball shorts then made my way towards my car. Soon I started my drive towards the store we were supposed to meet at. I then spotted him in black jeans, a blue collared shirt with a backpack, and some glasses.

I would've easily been convinced that he was a college student, but his hair would said otherwise. He slowly then approached me with a small smile and took his backpack off.

"So powder or plant?" He asked.

"Plant." I replied since I wasn't down to do the hardcore drugs.

He got a small orange cylinder shaped container and put the merchandise inside. He then reached into one of the backpack's pockets and pulled out a packet of the things we use to roll it up.

"Here you go bro." he said handing it to me.

"Thanks man, how much?"

"Nah this one's on me." he replied waving his hand in dismissal.

"You sure dude?"

"Yeah now go on and enjoy yourself." he said chuckling.

"Alright then, thanks bro." I said shaking his hand.

"But why do you look like a straight up nerd?" I asked laughing.

"Cause a dealer can't get caught and this is a great way to not bring attention to myself." he explained.

"You're smart"

"Duh."

"Haha, but see you later."

"Alright take care." I heard before I made my way back into my car to go home.

Now let's get faded

_

Camila's Pov

How could Lauren do this to poor Austin?! I don't see why she hates him so much to the point she almost left him to die!