5. Let's Chill?

Lauren's POV

"Lauren? Lauren!" I hear someone say.

"Huh?" I respond.

"Snap out of it! What are you dreaming about?" Dinah asked, I knew she was smirking too.

"Oh nothing." I responded quickly.

"You're daydreaming about Camila huh?"

"Umm.."

"Yes you are! Yay Camren!" she let out a squeal.

"Camren?"

"It's a ship name I created for you guys. I'm the captain of course."

I just looked at her and shook my head.

"We're not together and we never will be, she doesn't like me in that way and probably she's straight." I say sadly.

"Well...I wouldn't be so sure.."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked curiously.

Ring**

"Oh look at that it's the last bell of the day!" She said beginning to pack up. "Let's go find Normani and the others so we could do something together."

She's not telling me something right now. I'm going to get it out of her though.

"Okay let's go."

_

"Cannon Ball!!" Justin yelled as he jumped into the pool.

"Justin!!! You got me wet!!" Yelled Normani.

"That's what she said!" Yelled Harry causing us to break into laughter.

We're currently at my home. After we found everyone in the hallways, I suggested to come to my house to hang out. Of course the guys went on a tour and noticed that we had a pool. They started freaking out about it and asked if they could get in.

The girls being girls passed because they couldn't get their clothes wet and because they didn't have any clothes to change into or bikinis. Instead they just relaxed on the chairs beside the pool. I did too since I wasn't in the mood to get in.

"Cmon girls, join us!!" Troy told us from the pool.

"Yeah we want to play volleyball." Zayn added.

"We don't have any bikinis." Dinah replied.

"You guys can use some of mine." I suggested.

"Really?" They all ask in unison.

"Yeah I mean we're all basically the same size." I explain.

"Okay then." they said smiling.

I went back into my house and then got five bikinis. I walked back outside to find Camila soaked with pool water. I looked around and saw Dinah, Ally, and Normani with shocked expressions on their faces but holding in laughter at the same time. Then I look at the guys in the pool and saw them laughing very hard.

I raised my eyebrows, silently questioning them who had done it. Harry, Zayn, Troy and Siope stopped laughing and then pointed towards Justin who was still in his laughing fit. I looked back towards Camila and saw that was mad.

"Justin why did you pull me into the pool with my clothes on?!" She angrily asked.

"I'm sorry Mila I just wanted to have fun." Justin responded laughing at the end.

"It's okay Camz, you could borrow some of my clothes." I told her smiling.

"Okay." she said looking at me, returning the smile. Any sign of anger that she had previously was long gone.