30. Oblivion

A/n: Sorry guys :p Next time ;) Happy New Year!! Cupertino time 😁 sorry for any mistakes

Lauren's POV

I slowly opened my eyes trying to avoid being blinded by the morning sun rays coming from the window. I turned around and I was met with a wave of brown. Camila.

The memories of yesterday began to invade my mind and it almost seemed to good to be true. I took my time observing Camila's features. The sunlight was hitting her face just at the right angle making her, if possible, more beautiful. Her hair was sprawled across the pillow, my gaze then landed on her beautiful natural face. I noticed how relaxed her facial features were and how her lips were slightly parted. My gaze lowered to her chest which followed the rhythm of her breathing and which was also partly covered by the covers, but I know what was beyond that.

"You know, it's rude to stare." The raspy morning voice of Camila said with a slight smile.

"I can't help it. Especially if it's such a good view."

She smiled wide and pulled the covers up to her face in attempt to hide her blush.

"It's too early in the morning to start making me blush Laur." She whined.

"Sorry not sorry." I smirked.

She turned back around and got on top of me, the feeling of skin on skin made me realize we were still both naked. She leant down to kiss me and pulled on the tiny hairs on the back of my neck.

"You do realize we're not dressed right?" I asked pulling away.

"It's not like you haven't touched me Laur."

My cheeks started to burn and she definitely noticed, "Aww you're so cute."

I brought my hands up to my face to cover up the redness on my cheeks.
"Come on, we have to get up for school, it's seven already." I said checking the time on my phone.

"Okay, I'll shower first then, because my body yells s-e-x right now."

I chuckled watching her get up, but she quickly started shivering due to the lost of warmth from the covers. She grabbed some clothes from my drawers and ran into the bathroom so she could get into the hot water. Meanwhile I stayed in bed for another five minutes with my head against the pillow taking everything in that had occurred in the past twenty-four hours. I got cheated on, I came home, I cried on the porch, then Camila comforted me, which somehow led to us taking each other's virginity.

Yeah I've been in some relationships before, but I never felt that it should go to the next level, it'd be over even before that was a possibility. I was soon brought back from my thoughts by someone knocking on my door, followed by my mom's voice. I quickly got out of bed and threw whatever I saw first and tried fixing my hair. The knocking got more frantic so I gave up on my hair and went to answer the door. I opened it revealing my mother who was eyeing the shirt I was wearing.

"Sweetie why is your shirt inside out?"

"Oh um, I was really tired last night so I just put whatever I saw on." I lied.

"Oh okay, where's Camila?"

My eyes went wide,"How'd you know Camila was here?"

"Her shoes were by the door when I arrived yesterday and since they're still there, I took a guess."

"Oh. Well she's in the shower."