20. What The Hell??

| Thank @lisahuynh03 for commenting a good reason to update so here it is! :D |

Lauren's Pov

It was lunch time and I was enjoying my food when in came Dinah from out of no where and sat at our usual table then snatched my food out of my hand.

"Hey! I was eating that." I said trying to reach for my lunch, which was useless since Dinah was some good inches taller than me

"Listen Lauren, I was in the hallway making my way over here when I happened to see Mila, but she wasn't alone. Dorito boy was talking to her and he looked all nervous and flustered. I was confused why until I came up to her after he was gone and asked her and you wouldn't believe why?" She quickly explained.

"Wait, who's Dorito boy?"

"Really Lauren?" She asked with an unamused face.

"Yeah!"

"Austin!"

As soon as that name came out of her mouth, I felt my blood start to boil. I was getting angry and I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the reason why. But I let Dinah continue anyway.

"Why Dinah." I asked through clenched teeth.

"Heaskedherifshewantedtogotothemoviesafterschool." she said quickly.

"Come again? I didn't catch that." I said glaring at her.

She took a breath, "He asked her if she wanted to go the movies after school."

"That's it!" I slammed my hand on the table and got up, heading towards the cafeteria doors.

"Laur where you going?!" She asked trailing behind.

"To beat some ass." I replied speed walking through the halls trying to find him.

"This isn't going to end well." I heard her mumble and then start to tap on her phone.

I asked around if they had seen him and people told me they had seen him go into the boys locker room. I didn't care if it was only for 'boys', I was too mad to care. Dinah did care apparently so she stayed behind.

I entered, and a couple of guys were shocked to see me, but didn't say anything because one, you could sense I was mad from a mile away and two, they know not to mess with the popular kids. Even though we're not mean or rude to others.

I looked in the aisles, but he wasn't there until I spotted him in the coach's office. I told everyone to clear the locker room and they obliged, leaving me and Mahone alone.

"Mahone!" I yelled entering the office and grabbing him by the shirt, then pulled him out the room, to gave him thrown against the lockers.

"What the fuck is your problem dude?!" He yelled getting up from the floor.

"You! You are my damn problem." I said pressing down on his chest with my index finger.

"What did I do to you?"

"You have no damn right to ask Camila to 'hang out' Mahone. I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work."

"You sure about that? Because she agreed. Plus why do you care if I ask her out or not? Huh Jauregui?" He asked this time getting in my face.

I didn't care if I was able to tell him or not about our relationship but I'd say anything to keep him away from my girlfriend.

"She's my girlfriend! Now you better back the fuck off!" I yelled at him pushing him back towards the lockers.