32. Anonymous

Lauren's Pov

"I am so ready to just walk to the dance barefoot." I said almost falling for the fourth time.

"It's not even that bad Laur." Mani replied.

I scoffed, "Easy for you to say, you've had heels on your feet since your womb days."

"Mila come over here and help your bestie." Dinah instructed.

Camila speedily walked over to me and wrapped her hand around my arm to keep me from falling. It was finally the day of the dance and I was not saying finally because I was excited for it, but because the girls wouldn't stop talking about it. I was always stuck in between their countless conversations they had.

As promised, I wore a tight black dress with red high heels. My hair was curled and reached my mid-back. My eyebrows were done, mascara was applied to my eyelashes which Camila thought brought out my eye color. I had also put on some eyeliner and red lipstick. Once the girls saw me exit my room, comments came and went. Normani of course commented about how good my butt looked. Dinah kept touching and playing with my hair which meant she loved it.

Ally complemented my dress and heels on how good they looked, which also surprised all of them since I usually don't wear things like that and how I had style. Then came Camila who secretly whispered in my ear about how hot I looked. I of course couldn't hide the blush that crept up on my face causing her to let out a quiet giggle. Camz was wearing a red dress that reached her mid-thigh with black heels. She had also worn eyeliner and mascara. Her hair was straight and reached her waist.

We all entered the gymnasium and all I could say is that it got a huge makeover. The school really went big on this dance. There was blue lights everywhere you looked. A white platform right in the middle covered the gym floors which I guessed was the dance floor. Round white tables with four black chairs were placed all around the dance floor. Decorations were everywhere, on the ceiling, on tables, balloons floated in every direction, and stars/snowflakes dangled from the walls. The dj was in the far right corner connecting wires and preparing. Then the students that were already here were either sitting down or just hanging out until the whole thing started.

"Wow." Dinah said in astonishment.

"Yeah, wow. I wonder how much the school spent this time." Ally asked.

"Doesn't matter shorty, as long as we have fun."

"Didn't you guys say the whole squad was coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got a text from Troy saying that they are running late."

"That's funny, I thought girls were the ones to take forever."

We laughed because it was true and right in the midst of it the music started and everyone made their way to the dance floor.

"So should we wait for the guys or..?"

"I don't know, I think we should." Ally said.

"Heck no, it's their fault they are running late. I'm tryna get down on the dance floor." Dinah disagreed.

"I'm with Dinah." Mani spoke up.

"I agree with Ally." Camz said.

"Well screw it, come on Mani lets go twerk, this is my song."