8. You Have Me

Camila's POV

It's finally the end of the day and I'm exhausted! How could you have any energy left when you just took two tests?! But I'm guessing the 'squad' as Normani calls it, is hanging out at the park or something. I'll have to go.

"Hey Laur." I greet as I meet her halfway in the hallway.

"Hey, do you still want to go with them?"

"Yeah why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well your look really tired. Your eyes are droopy and the dark circles under your eyes are noticeable. You still look beautiful though." she said causing me to blush.

I kept craving her more and more, and she doesn't know it but it's true. I just can't bring myself to say the words that were waiting to come out.

"I'm actually pretty tired. But since Dinah wanted all of us to hang, I guess I'll just go."

"No, you're really tired, I'll just text Dinah telling her we can't make it this time."

"We? Wait your coming with me?!"I asked letting my excitement get the best of me.

She chuckled, "Yea Camz, I can't just leave you in your house all alone."

We make our way to the parking lot and Lauren texted Dinah explaining we couldn't make it.

"So where am I going?" She asked starting the car up.

"Two blocks before your house and then take a left."

"We live very far from your old school, how did you get there?"

"Dinah always took me."

She nodded and we sat in comfortable silence all the way to my house. As we arrived it looked quite empty, like always. She parked in the lot and then joined me by the door.

"Wow your house is big and you stay here by yourself?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, that's why I don't like it here. My parents are always working and when they are home we always argue about something. They make me feel worthless Laur, like I was a mistake in their lives... sometimes when I'm alone I, I think about suicide...then I have times where I get anxiety attacks and I'm just so complicated. Everyone sees me as a happy energetic girl but they don't know that it's all an act. They don't know what I actually go through." I say feeling tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey hey don't cry. You're perfect and for sure worth something. Your parents don't know what kind of wonderful daughter they have. I know that it's just been a day since I met you but I know you're a very good person Camz. But I don't want you to think like that anymore, whenever you do just text, call, or come over to my house. You're always welcomed there. I'll also be there in those times so I can help. I would do anything just to see you give off a real smile okay Camz?"she said lifting my chin up and wiping my tears with her thumb.

I looked into her beautiful green orbs that were full of sincerity and I had the biggest urge to kiss her but I knew it wasn't the time or place to do it.

"Thanks Laur, I've never told anyone that. You just give off this aura of trustworthiness and I feel safe around you so that's why I just told you and okay."

"I appreciate you telling me about your personal life. I'll always be here for you, day, night, anytime. I just feel that I should protect you all the time."

"Thanks again Lo you're the best" I said wrapping my arms around her body, giving her a hug.

After our little moment we decided to go up to my room and she looked around. It was just full of band posters, mostly one direction and Ed Sheeran. She then spotted my guitar hanging on the wall.