Chapter 2

Next-Day of School,
exactly 8 am All classes have to reach the assembly ground. Yoongi also comes in the ground. Y/n crosses from there,
"Hey guys, wait for me I'll just come" Yoongi to his friends.

PT sir-" hey boy where r u going",

Yoongi -"Sir, just give me 5 mins. I just want to say that girl Thanks",

Sir- "no".

Yoongi silently returns to his place. As soon as the assembly ends, Yoongi runs after that girl.

Yoongi - "hey"

Y/n- "who is you?? "

Yoongi -"Yesterday you took my side opposite to your friend and did not let her create an issue, so I just came to thank you"

Y/n- "Oh it's ok"

Yoongi -"Thanks and bye"

5 mins later. Yoongi comes to class.
"Bro where were you"- Yoongi's Friend,

Yoongi -"I just went to say thanks to the girl yesterday",

"Just said thanks or did you propose her " Yoongi's Friend,

Yoongi -"Hey Shutup dude, I just wanted to say thank you to her, so I said it. And listen to me I don't believe love doesn't bullshit about this thing I don't like it, don't talk about this again.

____________________________________

The next day again exactly 8 am at the same place, Y/n crosses the Yoongi.
Y/n never paid attention to Yoongi but he was always gazing at her every morning he wait for her 1 sided sweet friend to cross.
Yoongi had a habit of seeing Y/n
crossing. Whenever Y/n was absent, the eyes of Yoongi would search for her in school the whole day.

Yoongi used to think that it was just a friend feeling. Because he never felt the love.

Yoongi's friend-"Bro, who are you searching for"??

Yoongi - "dude that girl is very sweet"

Friend- "Oh bro, have you fallen in love with her?? the whole day you were searching for her?

Yoongi -"Ya! are you mad?? She is only a one-sided friend, nothing else"

Yoongi goes home but still, his friend's words are running around in his mind,, he asks himself whether he is in love with her ?? And the crazy heart finally answers the truth

"Yes my friend, you are ruined too"

Yoongi gets scared and that night he decides that he will not look at Y/n after today.

Next Morning, Today Y/n's eyes have fallen on Yoongi, who was already looking at her. Y/n suddenly remembers that he is the same cute innocent boy,
and she smiles looking at the Yoongi and goes miles looking at the Yoongi and goes forward!!
That was Yoongi's best morning...

Today his friend smiled at him. As soon as the assembly was over, he ran to his class first so that he could see Y/n again, who had to go to the class of 1 year junior.

Days are passing by, now believe in Yoongi got habituated to see Y/n and when he didn't see her, he didn't feel good in school.

____________________________________

Y/n, who was a dream girl of the school, if a boy gets used to watching her, then how can he escape from her love. Yes, Yoongi also fell in love with Y/n and now Yoongi himself knew this.

One day Yoongi was playing Truth and Dare with his friends in which his friends asked him about his crush's name,

Yoongi became silent for some time and after blushing, he answers in a sweet voice - "Guys, I don't know her name But I know that she studies to the next-door class.
Everyone was shocked to hear this, one of the girls was sad because she liked Yoongi in the heart. All the friends of Yoongi insist that at least he should tell them how she looks or just show the who is that girl. Yoongi with all his friends stands at the door of his classroom waiting for Y/n who crosses there 5 minutes later.

Yoongi -' Hey guys, this is my sweet girl. All my friends are in a big shock.,

"Our are you mad?? This is Y/n, Y/n... Do you even know anything about her or are u just trying on her ?? " Yoongi's friend,

"Wow is her name Y/n? Means she is the one you all talk about all the time",-Y/n.

Another Friend- "Come on bro, let's go from here, he has gone mad. The one who didn't give a single gaze to any boy is not even going to say hello to him. He will gonna come back when his heart will be broken and say that all his friends walk away.

Yoongi is also sad now,, why will the girl who is so sweet seriously say yes to me??... Yoongi asks this question to himself thousands of times and wishes that when he wakes up in the morning he has lost his memory so that he forgets Y/n.

____________________________________

Yoongi wanted to forget his first love completely, wanted to forget Y/n, but whenever Y/n comes in front of him, he forgets all the promises he made to himself. Yoongi's heart always says one thing to him,

"Oh, you have fallen in love for the first time, show it, you love her so much, who knows that she might be waiting for your love".

Yoongi also thinks that he should try it once...

____________________________________

Friendship Day,
the first step of love=Friendship.
So today
Yoongi decided to do friends with Y/n.
For Y/n, he brings a very cute bracelet that has friends on one side and love on the other side.

Yoongi sends his female friend Jia (who like Yoongi in her heart)
to Y/n to deliver her bracelet.

Jia goes to Y/n.

Y/n: "Say"

Jia: "A boy has asked me to give you this. I don't know his name.. Take it, keep it "

Y/n: "How to keep it like this, at least tell me and what's this?? "

Jia: "Just a Friendship Band. He only wants to be friends with you nothing else"

Y/n: "At least tell me the name.. Who is he?"

Before Y/n could even ask her further questions.
Jia quickly runs from there.

Y/n liked it, she smiles thinking that at least there is someone in school who dares to send her a bracelet directly. And she wears a bracelet with a smile

Jia goes to Yoongi.
Yoongi gets very excited to know what happened there.

Yoongi: "Did you tell her that I love her?? You made her understand that I am crazy about her"

Jia: Sorry Yoongi, but she said that she doesn't have any interest in you and...she said she already Committed to someone else...

Believe in Jia
Yoongi was like as if someone has snatched his smile from him, he forgot for a while that not only Y/n is the reason to live in his life who had gone away from him, his heart was shattered...

As he handled himself and went home after taking half-day leave from school without saying anything and couldn't even see
Y/n wearing the bracelet he gives her by fear...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued.....