Phase Two: 2 :: Chapter: 7

Next morning,

*Y/n is preparing breakfast, and Yoongi comes hugs Y/n from behind, and stands.... in that much Taehee's sound comes from her room*

Taehee: paaaaappppaaaaaa, muuummmmmaaaaaa.Come on fast

*Y/n and Yoongi get scared and run to her room*

Y/n and Yoongi together: What happened baby, are you alright?

Taehee: Leave me, you both tell me, did you bring a small baby for me, tell me, dad.

Y/n and Yoongi laugh and say: Yes dear, we are gonna bring a baby for you.

Yoongi: I promise you, your mom also agreed to a baby yesterday.

Y/n: hahaha what you are saying

*and she starts leaving the room.
Yoongi pulls Y/n by her hand. And he speaks*

Yoongi: I won't let you both go
anywhere, my queen and my baby.

*And he hugs both*

Taehee: I love you, dad.

Y/n: and me?

Taehee: no I don't mom... I only love dad.

*Yoongi laughs and Y/n gets angry and starts leaving the room*

Yoongi: queen listen... Where are you going?

Y/n: I don't want to talk to both of you.

*with that she went out of the room*

Yoongi: baby why did you say this to your mama, look she got angry and upset now.

Taehee: dad, I was joking.

Yoongi: off baby... Okay, let me think about something... You also think about how to cheer up your mom.

Taehee: dad, please give lots of ice cream to mom, then she won't be angry anymore.

Yoongi: Taehee baby... Your mom is angry with you... Think about something else.

*Y/n comes in this much and speaks to both in anger*

Y/n: Breakfast is ready... Eat it... I am not hungry, I am going to the room.

Taehee: Mumma won't you eat?

Y/n: Your father is eating, why are you asking me?

Yoongi: Hey Queen, why are you angry about such a small thing?

*Y/n doesn't say anything and goes from there to her room and Taehee starts crying*

Taehee: Taehee is a very bad dad, she made her mama angry, and now because of Taehee her mom is not even having breakfast.

*Yoongi hugs Taehee and speaks*

Yoongi: baby it's not like that... Mom will be alright... Let's go to her.

*Yoongi and Taehee go to Y/n with breakfast... Y/n is sitting there silently....Y/n looks at her... She starts going from there. Taehee holds Y/n's hand *

Taehee: Mumma Solly, don't get angry, have breakfast, please.

Y/n: Taehee leaves my hand.

Taehee: Dear mama accept my apology, leave this anger and show me your smile Solly mom, I was joking.

*Yoongi and Y/n both start laughing and both hug Taehee*

Taehee: Mumma you aren't angry now.

Y/n: No, I am not my baby.